Photo
- - - - -

My 6 WR's

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:09 AM

Smith
LaFell
Gettis
Joe Adams
Pilares
Bryant

AE is as good as gone. Too many chances. Not his fault he was used completely wrong here, but we honestly just don't have the roster space for him.
D. Adams, Wallace and Green to the practice squad.

#12 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

I may be the in the minority but I look at is the type of receivers you carry on your roster.I still see us needing the big physical receiver that can get those tough short yardage plays.Colston would be a good example.Gettis is big but speed not technique or separation is his strength.With the group most have picked I see 3 guys with the same attributes with the exception of Bryant who seems raw and needs a year on the practice squad.

#13 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

LaFell, is a very rounded receiver imo. He's not humongous and he's not blazing fast, but he is a lot of both and he's very under-rated in his "shiftyness". He has the potential to make those catches that we need and has already started to prove that.

I will say the opening roster is going to be

Smith
LaFell
Gettis
Pilares
Joe Adams

for sure if those guys are healthy.

aaand the guy who wins the bubble spot is going to beee uhmmm, fug it ill say Bryant. Big guy like that has to have some ST's ability. I think Darvin and Edwards both have a shot if they ball though.