Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Where are the gamblers?

Look what Obama's had to do so far in 2012 to shore up his base and attempt to buy other votes....he knows he's in trouble.

OHMYGOD guys I think Obama is a politician!!!

Obviously Romney would never stoop so low to attract his own base

If Romney was trying to buy votes...do you think he would have said he was cutting Obamacare and more to a booing crowd yesterday?

It always amazes me that people choose to look at issues through rose colored glasses rather than look at the reality of the situation......Romney will not be elected....period....all the hoping, praying, wishing on shooting stars etc is not going to change that fact....but continue on with the rant..kinda funny to me

It always amazes me that people choose to look at issues through rose colored glasses rather than look at the reality of the situation......Romney will not be elected....period....all the hoping, praying, wishing on shooting stars etc is not going to change that fact....but continue on with the rant..kinda funny to me

Obama in big trouble, even having to now advertise in PA. Don't let media fit you for those same glasses.

Obama in big trouble, even having to now advertise in PA. Don't let media fit you for those same glasses.

No, you want him to be in big trouble. Since, and I am assuming here, he is diametrically opposed to your views, it is fair then to want him to be in trouble as it provides you with hope for someone who may, or in the case of Romney, may not, share your views to come into power. The reality of the situarion is however, as Davidson Deacon stated, neither candidates numbers have changed nationally. So, again, whatever gets you through the day.

No, you want him to be in big trouble. Since, and I am assuming here, he is diametrically opposed to your views, it is fair then to want him to be in trouble as it provides you with hope for someone who may, or in the case of Romney, may not, share your views to come into power. The reality of the situarion is however, as Davidson Deacon stated, neither candidates numbers have changed nationally. So, again, whatever gets you through the day.

I smell fear

If Romney was trying to buy votes...do you think he would have said he was cutting Obamacare and more to a booing crowd yesterday?

Showing the uppity negros who's boss is as base pandering as it gets.

Not be elected period? Don't get me wrong, I think the odds are in Obama's favor as they are with most incumbents. But even most of his more ardent supporters are wise enough to realize that its not a sure thing. No one can predict what will happen between now and November and with the polls as close as they are, a swing of only a couple of percentage points in a few key states could cause a major shift.

the stakes seem to have been raised today in Bulgaria and Syria.

just so happens, we have several aircraft carriers in the area.

Obama suffering bad ratings among Jewish voters.....just sayin

Do we attack Iran? Help Israel who is now bound to do something?

Here is a question, if you were Israel and wanted US support in an attack on Iran, would you do it now or wait until after the election?

And you're a moderator?

The only time I was ever banned was for something similar and guess who banned me. :D

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SLangkil