Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cats may reach out to Haywood and Sessions

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, and I can only see us getting Sessions. Haywood seems kind of douchey and I expect him to sign with a contender before signing with us for the vet minimum. Not unless he finds playing for a loser with his old college teammate too good to pass up.

Posted

Marc J. Spears@SpearsNBAYahoo

Bobcats are finalizing a deal to sign Lakers free agent guard Ramon Sessions, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL... CHAMPIONSHIP!

Posted

oh damnit. sorry guys, still rusty

Posted

I could deal with that.

As you can see from the article Bismack better suited for PF.

Whoever wrote the article has an opinion. It's not gospel any more than anyone else's. The Bobcats may believe that Biyombo is better suited for the PF, but it's not like they haven't been wrong before.

Posted

Actually, I think the Bobcats may prefer Smack at center being that they have reached out to power forwards rather than center's.

Posted

Actually, I think the Bobcats may prefer Smack at center being that they have reached out to power forwards rather than center's.

But they only offer the Max to a center.

Posted

Let me rephrase, I think the Cats like Smack at the center position for this year.

The NBA Draft and NBA Free Agency (unrestricted) lacked a center that the Bobcats felt a need to pursue and restricted free agents just don't tend to get moved that often.

Regardless of Chucks fascination with Shabazz Muhammad, I expect the Cats to take Cody Zeller, Nerlens Noel, Steven Brown, or Alec Brown, Rudy Gobert, Alex Len, or Jeff Withey somewhere in the first round.