Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LifeisaGarden

Anal

78 posts in this topic

Thanks. Really. :wacko:

Thanks. Really. :wacko:

I do what I can........

What the!!!

Thanks for supporting my "no dogs in this house" argument. I will be showing this thread to the wife and kids. I have been losing the fight until today. " You still want a dog? They squirt ass juice out of inflamed ass juice glands!". Argument over, I win. No companionship is worth smelly ass juice.

1 person likes this

omg...i hate you

cockroaches.jpg

I thought we had a good thing going.....I was wrong :(

I never trust men who don't like dogs.

2 people like this

I never trust men who don't like dogs.

Oh well, that's a price I'm willing to pay. When you're down on bended knee scrubbing a dog's ass juice out of your carpet, feel free to curse me.

there's a big different between not liking either a cat or a dog...and just not wanting one in your house

I love dogs..I just don't' want one..I'm just more of a cat person...to absolutely hate either one means you have no soul

You're also a salesman. Strike two.

And I've never once had a problem with any dog I've ever had, which is about 8 or so now. Like LP said...I've seen it more of a problem with small dogs. Get a decent sized dog and you'll probably be OK.

there's a big different between not liking either a cat or a dog...and just not wanting one in your house

I love dogs..I just don't' want one..I'm just more of a cat person...to absolutely hate either one means you have no soul

So you're saying you're a man?

this is rarely a problem in dogs, yet somehow we're champoining an animal that shits and pisses in a box in your house?

fuging cats