• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Report: Bobcats finalizing deal with Ramon Sessions

Nice deal...

PG: Walker, Sessions

SG: Henderson, Gordon, Williams, Carroll

SF: Kidd-Gilchrist, Brown, Taylor

PF: Biyomob, Thomas

C: Mullens, Diop

Still two more roster spots

Brendan Haywood takes one of the two spots

Why not just sign and trade DJ for Hansbrough

The way Bonnell was talking about it, Augustin's agent is being a dick and told him not to do a sign and trade because he thinks he can get more money in the free agent market.

Also whoever said they don't want Sessions clearly doesn't want Augustin either because they are the same player except Sessions is taller.

Yup similar player. DJ has become a better range shooter. Sessions is a better penetrator but still very close to each other.

The way Bonnell was talking about it, Augustin's agent is being a dick and told him not to do a sign and trade because he thinks he can get more money in the free agent market.

Damn . I'd take Hansbrough in an even trade today after the Sessions signing.

If Sessions can return to his 2010-2011 season form (Cleveland) this will be a wonderful addition for the future. Keep in mind Sessions is still young as well.

I'm tired of messing with DJ...cut bait and sign Ramon....he's from Myrtle Beach, he'll probably like

playing closer to home.

Yup I used to Hoop against him at the cinema 10 bball court in myrtle beach, he has come a long waaaaaay, im happy for him....never got a chance to dunk on him tho.

I think Sessions is going to fit great here in Charlotte. Dunlap said he wanted point guards who can take the ball to the rim like Ramon Sessions has done throughout his career and like Kemba Walker did at UCONN. I expect Walker and Sessions to make a formidable one-two threat at the point guard position.

I think Sessions is going to fit great here in Charlotte. Dunlap said he wanted point guards who can take the ball to the rim like Ramon Sessions has done throughout his career and like Kemba Walker did at UCONN. I expect Walker and Sessions to make a formidable one-two threat at the point guard position.

Yup!

I think Cho's going with the same mindset of building this team the same way he helped built OKC.

-We hired a coach who wants to run an up-tempo system, who also knows defense.

-PG who can light up the scoreboard (Kemba / Sessions : Westbrook)

-Good wing defenders (MKG / Hendo / Tayor : Sefolosha)

-Good wing shooter (Gordon : Harden)

-Defensive big man (Bismack : Ibaka)

[if we could sign a Humphries or Haywood, he'd be our Perkins]

We're just left without a Durant type of player. And that should be fill in next year draft, Yes!! Shabazz Muhammad.

We're going to resemble OKC when it's all said and done. Cho knows we need offense but he also knows we gotta play hard defense like OKC. He's not building us like a team of Golden State, where every night it's a shoot out but playing with no defense. If you really look at it, we're prepared to be better than some of these other teams, ex: Warriors, Kings, Pistons etc. All of them are mediocre teams who will win some games but are not true contenders. They all needs to rebuild but are looking pass that, which will come and haunt them later. Though, we'll be picking top 3 next year, not bc we suck but bc that's Cho's plan of rebuilding. We're tanking it again in 2012 for Shabazz. You gotta knoe MJ wants a star shooter sooner than later.

Just hope the kid isn't asked to be the #1 scoring option on this team, because he's not capable of that....

That role should go to a #2 pick. SHOULD. Of course the Bobcats didn't pick a scorer, though, so you're still looking for one.

Pretty sure Hollinger got this wrong, we didn't give White a qualifying offer, so I believe he's an unrestricted free agent, regardless; take it for what it's worth.

John Hollinger is reporting that the Bobcats will likely have to renounce their rights to F D.J. White in order to sign PG Ramon Sessions.

White was likely gone anyway as a restricted free agent. He's shown glimpses of talent, but is not a guy who should be owned in most fantasy leagues, regardless of where he ends up.

Source: John Hollinger on Twitter

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kfcomber51

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts