• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Report: Bobcats finalizing deal with Ramon Sessions

I always remember Sessions being a guy i wanted when he first started making some noise in the league. Hes never going to be a top notch NBA PG, but the guy can flat out play. I watched him a lot for the Lakers last season and he wasnt a good fit at all. In Charlotte, I see him and Kemba forming one heck of a PG tandem. We may not have a Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Westbrook, etc..running our squad, but if Kemba can reach his potential, Kemba+Sessions together would give us a top notch NBA PG combo.

shawn livingston

Oh right, forgot about him. Probably because he didnt play much and we rarely used him in those 2 pg lineups which the cats seemed to like so much with DJ/ Kemba, Felton/ DJ, Felton/ Brevin Knight and Felton/ Mcginnis,

Jose Calderon anyone??

Man we should've waited longer on the Sessions signing and ask Toronto what they want for him.

Calderon is a top notch PG playing for a weak team. Watch him for Spain in the Olympic. He's going to put a headache against our team USA.

Bonnell thinks Kemba starts over Sessions

Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer wrote that Kemba Walker would likely start at point guard and that Ramon Sessions would likely back him up.

It's a bit surprising on a few fronts, because Sessions is the better player right now and there are still a ton of question marks associated with Walker's combo-guard game. But the Bobcats believe in Walker and plan on making him a featured player, so based on this report owners ought to have Walker slated as the starter. Whether he can keep the job is another question, and regardless a timeshare is likely looming.

kemba can get his shot off in the nba, which was a concern of mine. the problem is he's stopped hitting them. if he can get that back then it changes the way our entire offense works

but yeah, i think he's better coming off the bench regardless

Marc Spears reporting 2 year deal at 5 million per year

Marc J. Spears@SpearsNBAYahoo

Guard Ramon Sessions will get $5 million a season in two-year deal with Bobcats, source tells Y! Sports.

This is a little more than I was hoping to spend on him ( was thinking more along the lines of 3.5-4 per), but it isn't that far off. Biggest thing is that it isn't a contract that will hurt us down the road, which is always a concern for me with the Bobcats.

There is no way we could have got him for $3.5 million per year. I was thinking the deal would be in the $4.5 million dollar range because that is what D.J. was scheduled to make under the restricted free agent tag for us next year.

It may be a little much, but it's nothing to get overwhelmed about because it doesn't destroy our cap space.

Well done, Cho

There is no way we could have got him for $3.5 million per year. I was thinking the deal would be in the $4.5 million dollar range because that is what D.J. was scheduled to make under the restricted free agent tag for us next year.

It may be a little much, but it's nothing to get overwhelmed about because it doesn't destroy our cap space.

Well done, Cho

I guess I was going more off of what DJ signed for with the Pacers.