Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

natty

Steam summer sale is on

53 posts in this topic

I'd like to give Props to PSC. He bought me Trine 2 last night when I abruptly lost power before it went on sale.

i grabbed Saints** row the 3rd for myself, and bought psychonauts for another buddy

tribes ascend starter pack 5$, space marine 7.50$, max payne 3 30$, from dust $3.74

and my bank account continues to bleed

super street fighter 4 ae, portal 2, and audiosurf for like 17.50 all together

I also went for the Portal 2 for $5 can't beat that.

Welp there goes $75.

Make that $100.

better than spending 100$ on just one game

1 person likes this

I put $25 into my steam wallet at the start of the sale in an effort to limit my spending to that amount. The sale is on Day 3.. I'm at $16.80(Legend of Grimrock, Binding of Isaac Complete) and It's been rough. I'm not sure if I can make it through the whole week. I've had some rough games that I've had to pass up. Alan Wake Franchise for 9.99, Half Life Collection for 9.99. I feel like it's only going to get worse.

Next Flash deal and Community Vote deal are up now. Alan Wake is amongst it and I'm sure we're gonna get a lot of repeat deals.

witcher 2 only 16$

I haven't played the Witcher games but I'd like too. I think I'll get Witcher 1 for like $2.50 for sure. Borderlands: GOTY for 7.50 will prob be a purchase and also looking at that Tropico 4 bundle. Gah.