Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

natty

Steam summer sale is on

53 posts in this topic

super street fighter 4 ae, portal 2, and audiosurf for like 17.50 all together

I also went for the Portal 2 for $5 can't beat that.

Welp there goes $75.

Make that $100.

better than spending 100$ on just one game

1 person likes this

I put $25 into my steam wallet at the start of the sale in an effort to limit my spending to that amount. The sale is on Day 3.. I'm at $16.80(Legend of Grimrock, Binding of Isaac Complete) and It's been rough. I'm not sure if I can make it through the whole week. I've had some rough games that I've had to pass up. Alan Wake Franchise for 9.99, Half Life Collection for 9.99. I feel like it's only going to get worse.

Next Flash deal and Community Vote deal are up now. Alan Wake is amongst it and I'm sure we're gonna get a lot of repeat deals.

witcher 2 only 16$

I haven't played the Witcher games but I'd like too. I think I'll get Witcher 1 for like $2.50 for sure. Borderlands: GOTY for 7.50 will prob be a purchase and also looking at that Tropico 4 bundle. Gah.

not a huge fan of borderlands dlc. liked the game enough to gift the 5$ copy to a friend

Looks like the GOTY is the same price as regular, so why not.

Gah, I may get Witcher 2 also. Like I have time to play all these games....

goty is 7.50, core game is 5, negligible price difference, but if i had it to do all over again i'd just save my 2.50

but i really had fun playing borderlands

At this rate I'm gonna spend $100 over my budget by the time the sale ends. I was doing well the first day, only bought like 2 games for a total of $7.50 but since then it's been baaaaaad. Wasn't expecting the flash sales to be so good. fuging Gabe Newell. Oh well, I'll just cut down on non-necessities for the rest of the month. Like food, for example.