• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Shut Penn State Football Down...

I don't think anyone knowlingly and willingly turned a blind eye to child rape.....just that they did not want to believe it to be true.

You're so naive and delusional its scary. An undercover child sex ring, and no one turned a blind eye? Like I said, some of yall act like crimes against kids aren't a big deal.

And that's just it. Limpwristed AD. If the AD had any balls he would have stood up to Paterno. That's why you have an AD. Tap, tap, is this thing on? Tap, tap. Hello?

I'm entirely unconvinced your monitor is on seeing what a poor grasp of the situation you seem to have.

If you claim that Paterno isn't as powerful as it's been proven he was in once sentence and then say it's the AD's fault for not standing up to him in the next, what exactly do you expect those of us who know what we're talking about to think? Why do we have to keep slowing down in the hopes that you'll eventually catch up?

You're so naive and delusional its scary. An undercover child sex ring, and no one turned a blind eye? Like I said, some of yall act like crimes against kids aren't a big deal.

What? Not an undercover child sex ring. It's a disgusting low life (Sandusky) molesting children while PSU leaders turned their back and didn't the right thing. That is not a child sex ring. It wasn't a group of people exploiting children for profit unless it turns out second mile organization was really a front for acquiring the children for the explotation. However I haven't read any article that has brought this to anyone's attention. You have a sick-o who loved boys and low lifes who put their repuation and reputation of the school above doing what is right.

Something going on this long doesnt happen with just one person behind it. Sandusky is the fall guy, but there's more to it.

Something going on this long doesnt happen with just one person behind it. Sandusky is the fall guy, but there's more to it.

I guess possibly although the "more to it" could be just not wanting to tarnish the legacy of PSU football which completely back fired on the them.

I'm entirely unconvinced your monitor is on seeing what a poor grasp of the situation you seem to have.

If you claim that Paterno isn't as powerful as it's been proven he was in once sentence and then say it's the AD's fault for not standing up to him in the next, what exactly do you expect those of us who know what we're talking about to think? Why do we have to keep slowing down in the hopes that you'll eventually catch up?

M O O N. That spells Nebraska.

I don't think any of those rumors were substantiated at all though, so I am hesitant to put anything on them.

I agree...does make one think if it went higher though. Especially with that DAs mysterious death

Meat, are you still a USC fan or have you moved to Bama since they're really good now?

Yep. Don't really like Bama, even though Bama football and Kentucky basketball fans have formed an alliance on the intrawebs.

Used to kinda like Nebraska until I met you.

Don't worry, Meat. Seau's dead and your program is free to continue producing murdering running backs unhindered.

I hit a nerve. I hit a nerve. Nah nah nah nah nah.