Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Deadspin Responds to Scott Fowler Re: Cam Charging

79 posts in this topic

the only time i have spent on this issue is the amount of time it took to write this.

http://www.upcomingautographsignings.com/2012/03/tim-The Golden Calf of Bristol-autograph-signing-april-2012.html?m=1

The Golden Calf of Bristol charging $225 for an autograph, and $50 extra if you want a bible verse. Please re-read the previous sentence over and over again until it sticks in your brain. This holier than thou Christian making $225 PLUS $50 EXTRA FOR A BIBLICAL VERSE!!!

So if you are outraged, or even a little annoyed with Cam, realize that even Jesus charges for his signature.

Interesting info about the signing. I just read a piece that said he didn't get the crowds locally that he did in Alabama. Reading between the lines, I believe they were a little disappointed.

You do know they changed the format and software for the entire forum? Warning points are what we get when it's deem that we have stepped over the line of forum rules, decorum or etiquette (LMFAO). If we get too many our fate is the ban hammer being thrust up our posterior to varying degrees.

Yeah, me too. I didn't go to SP for the event, but if he had still been there, I probably would have gotten caught up in the moment, bought a football and had him sign it. Might have even paid for the photo op too. As a consolation prize there was some eye candy floating through asking where Cam was and looking all pouty.

I lurk a lot more than I post and knew about the change. How come my warning points show up and for all you vets it doesn't? I don't see a setting to change that.

I lurk a lot more than I post and knew about the change. How come my warning points show up and for all you vets it doesn't? I don't see a setting to change that.

Don't quote me on it, but I believe that you are the only one that can see your warning points. I can't see yours.

http://www.upcominga...l-2012.html?m=1

The Golden Calf of Bristol charging $225 for an autograph, and $50 extra if you want a bible verse. Please re-read the previous sentence over and over again until it sticks in your brain. This holier than thou Christian making $225 PLUS $50 EXTRA FOR A BIBLICAL VERSE!!!

So if you are outraged, or even a little annoyed with Cam, realize that even Jesus charges for his signature.

You're funny, bro. Thanks for sharing that. I still don't like the idea, but knowing that Football Jesus charges extra for biblical verses makes Cam's halo a little less crooked.

Don't quote me on it, but I believe that you are the only one that can see your warning points. I can't see yours.

OK, thanks. I am sad to say that in 10 posts, I don't have a single warning point. Guess I will have to put more effort into it!

http://www.upcominga...l-2012.html?m=1

I'd like him to write the book of Genesis. I wonder how much that will cost?