#76 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,735 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

I lurk a lot more than I post and knew about the change. How come my warning points show up and for all you vets it doesn't? I don't see a setting to change that.

Don't quote me on it, but I believe that you are the only one that can see your warning points. I can't see yours.

#77 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,735 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

http://www.upcominga...l-2012.html?m=1

The Golden Calf of Bristol charging $225 for an autograph, and $50 extra if you want a bible verse. Please re-read the previous sentence over and over again until it sticks in your brain. This holier than thou Christian making $225 PLUS $50 EXTRA FOR A BIBLICAL VERSE!!!

So if you are outraged, or even a little annoyed with Cam, realize that even Jesus charges for his signature.

You're funny, bro. Thanks for sharing that. I still don't like the idea, but knowing that Football Jesus charges extra for biblical verses makes Cam's halo a little less crooked.

#78 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Don't quote me on it, but I believe that you are the only one that can see your warning points. I can't see yours.

OK, thanks. I am sad to say that in 10 posts, I don't have a single warning point. Guess I will have to put more effort into it!

#79 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

http://www.upcominga...l-2012.html?m=1

The Golden Calf of Bristol charging $225 for an autograph, and $50 extra if you want a bible verse. Please re-read the previous sentence over and over again until it sticks in your brain. This holier than thou Christian making $225 PLUS $50 EXTRA FOR A BIBLICAL VERSE!!!

So if you are outraged, or even a little annoyed with Cam, realize that even Jesus charges for his signature.

I'd like him to write the book of Genesis. I wonder how much that will cost?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com