Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think our logo is the meanest..

47 posts in this topic

Posted

now that i see them all in one place, i think we have the most threating looking logo.. i mean really, it looks mean... out of the ones that are supposed to look intimidating, i think we are number 1, but the broncos is definately a close second.

and yes, this is a "im bored at work thread" feel free to post rude, funny, and vulger comments. LOL

1)Panthers

2)Denver

3)Falcons

4)Seehawks

5)eagles

6) jaguars

7) rams

new-nike-carolina-panthers-helmet.jpg

post-3812-0-59599400-1342195934_thumb.pn

Posted

I think the eyes in the Bronco make it look a little fiercer, but you could really interchange the two. I also would move the ram much higher up your list, and switch the Falcottonheadedninnymuggins and Seahawks...(also bored at work)....

Posted

lol

Posted

flipper scares me so i say dolphins #1

Posted

Ohh awesome, it's that fake pop warner helmet again. While not exactly the topic of the post, I'm severely annoyed by it.

2 people like this

Posted

how do people make it in their adult life with such poor grammar? a typo is one thing but multiple misspellings in a 4 sentence post on a site with spell check is just pitiful.

Posted

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted

how do people make it in their adult life with such poor grammar? a typo is one thing but multiple misspellings in a 4 sentence post on a site with spell check is just pitiful.

If that is your position I would suggest the Huddle may not be for you.....

1 person likes this

Posted

I usually just assume it's a 16 year old that's got nothing to do now that summer has begun.

Posted

Please read my sig.

Posted

flipper scares me so i say dolphins #1

flipper is fuggin mean.. it reminds me of glen beck for some reason. lol

Posted

I hate to admit it, but I like the Bucs'.