Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xclr82xtc

I think our logo is the meanest..

47 posts in this topic

Compared to our logo the Jags look outdated. An even better declaration, why the fug do the Jags exist? Underachieving team that basically has the same logo and name, just so much worse as an organization it is unbearable. They need to make a change, quickly.

Seriously, why are they still the Jaguars? Especially in a state that has 2 other franchises that have been solidified as legitimate organizations. Jags need to close up shop, change name, logo, and city. I don't know why it aggravates me so much, I guess its because I feel such pity for them. I mean, from entering the league at the same time, we have done so much more than them, and we have such a brighter future. SMH, poor Jags :(

1 person likes this

if only our defense was as 'threatening' as their helmets

Ours look so out of place, lol.

You want to see something terrifying? (scroll down)

1041.gif

As a standalone, I think we have the best logo in the NFL now. Unfortunately, the logo sucks because it's not on an all black uniform?

What does everyone think about all black uniforms?

But all homerism aside (okay, not really) we have the best logo in the NFL.

As a standalone, I think we have the best logo in the NFL now. Unfortunately, the logo sucks because it's not on an all black uniform?

What does everyone think about all black uniforms?

Trolling, LOL

Ever notice how the NFL uses like the whole animal for logos, whereas MLB typically just uses the initials of the team name or city? Wonder why that is?

I heard from a source JR is going to break out black unis later in the year and a black helmet.

Ever notice how the NFL uses like the whole animal for logos, whereas MLB typically just uses the initials of the team name or city? Wonder why that is?

Because MLB sucks?

I heard from a source JR is going to break out black unis later in the year and a black helmet.

NJPanther?

Because MLB sucks?

Hey you take that back! My wife is an MLB champ! Major League Bitching at me.