• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Blame agents and blame the teams that go along with it. It's insane. I mean, I have money, but not THAT kind of money and I'm happy as can be. Athletes should have no business getting that much. Hell, no one should. There are other jobs out there in the world that deserve high pay (teachers, ER surgeons). But agents (with their cut in mind) have worked over society and it'll only get worse every decade here on out. My great great grandkids might see a billion dollar athlete.

#12 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Blame agents and blame the teams that go along with it. It's insane. I mean, I have money, but not THAT kind of money and I'm happy as can be. Athletes should have no business getting that much. Hell, no one should. There are other jobs out there in the world that deserve high pay (teachers, ER surgeons). But agents (with their cut in mind) have worked over society and it'll only get worse every decade here on out. My great great grandkids might see a billion dollar athlete.

Okay, so which team wants to be the ones to step up and break the cycle and watch their superstar go where the max money is.

#13 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

If they want to pay that for Drew, let them. Our QB is younger, taller, stronger, faster and he doesn't have a small child hanging off the left side of his face! Good for them they can now proceed to the basement of the NFCS.

Yep and Brees is more intelligent, more accurate, doesnt have a fake smile and is a proven winner in the NFL

#14 panthers34

panthers34

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

its crazy people work hard and save peoples lives everyday and get paid very little and athletes get paid millions

#15 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

Yep and Brees is more intelligent, more accurate, doesnt have a fake smile and is a proven winner in the NFL

How exactly do you know the intelligence of either men? Your arguments are tired, unwarranted and generally dismissed. Run along and play with your helmet and crayons like a good Saints* fan.

#16 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

Okay, so which team wants to be the ones to step up and break the cycle and watch their superstar go where the max money is.

I wish. Agents created a brilliant animal.

#17 logic1977

logic1977

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

I wish. Agents created a brilliant animal.

You know because no one who works a job ever wants a raise. I mean 99% of the players if it werent for these evil agents would say "nah, i have enough money"

#18 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

You know because no one who works a job ever wants a raise. I mean 99% of the players if it werent for these evil agents would say "nah, i have enough money"

So you're fine with these super contarcts? Cool.

#19 Banjo

Banjo

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

Rodgers' contract will break Brees' contract, and then Cam's contract will break them all!

#20 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:12 AM

So you're fine with these super contarcts? Cool.

2000 people in the world are qualified to play NFL football which is by far the biggest moneymaker in sports in the US and the players get paid the least compared to any other sport baseball, soccer, basketball. So yeah i'm okay with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users