Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Game Thread

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Love the pressing attacking style.

Taylor was a steal.

MKG is a beast.

Posted

All the starters looked really good, I see a 25-30 win season in our future next season.

Posted

Other teams are going to hate playing us. Going to put a good product on the floor next year and hopefully that will translate into more seats filled.

Posted

Also I have the same feeling watching this game that I had when I attended the panthers first pre-season game last year. Future looks bright.

Posted

Now let's just get the atmosphere going at TWCA like it was at The Hive

Posted

it can be the cat cave! or just the cave! atmosphere and culture mean a lot for a team's success

Posted

I agree 100% with the FurryOne

Posted

I definitely plan to attend at least 10+ games this year. I haven't been this pump for a bobcats season in years.

Posted

starting lineup

Kemba

Hendo

MKG

Mullens

Byombo

that doesn't translate to a lot of wins, but man if we can add a legit number 2, 4, or 5 in the next few drafts (hopefully two out of three) this team could be dangerous for years to come

Posted

it can be the cat cave! or just the cave! atmosphere and culture mean a lot for a team's success

Cat's Den maybe? We're on the right track.

Just watched the 4th quarter that I missed last night. I love how hard we played and couldn't be more pleased with MKG's debut. Also, did anyone else see Thomas Robinson's interview post-game? Lol dude was pissed!

Posted

Yeah, I saw Robinson's interview, I thought he was gonna curse during his interview.