Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Bobcats Search For A Power Forward To Fill Out Roster (Scola a Sun, Jamison a Laker, Humphries a Net)

89 posts in this topic

Bonnell said Scola is not an option for the Cats anymore lol.

Bonnell said Scola is not an option for the Cats anymore lol.

damn. lol was just kidding. my sources were my instinct

Just got home from wedding reception. Drunk as fug.

Sign every free agent now, Cho.

1 person likes this

Just got home from wedding reception. Drunk as fug.

Sign every free agent now, Cho.

lol yah i know how you feeling right now

I see you don't have a brain.

Like I said a month ago, your sarcasm detector is broken. Are you going to drop some knowledge on me? "Bro, N'Diaye isn't even in the league anymore." Oh my God, I didn't know that.

Like I said a month ago, your sarcasm detector is broken. Are you going to drop some knowledge on me? "Bro, N'Diaye isn't even in the league anymore." Oh my God, I didn't know that.

Dnt waste your time with oracle. He's a dude with nothing to back up his argument.

Chuck Opinion is lacking severely after the Noel being better then Cody Zellers comment.

Chuck Opinion is lacking severely after the Noel being better then Cody Zellers comment.

What? I love both of them. Dnt put your garbages in my mouth.

What? I love both of them. Dnt put your garbages in my mouth.

Dude you haven't even seen the kid play all you did is read a ranking and went crazy about Noel.

With as little offensive skill as he has and his boney frame he would be stupid to come out next year.

I know bad sarcasm when I see it. The "myth" that the Bobcats are UNC-NBA Central is a dumb one. They've only drafted AND KEPT 2 UNC players in their history (Felton & May) since Wright was Golden State's guy, and they only had ever had 3 UNC players on their roster before the signing of Haywood (Felton & May and Jeff McInnis). Why aren't people tweeting or making "sarcastic" posts about the Bobcats always taking the UConn guy, since up until they acquired Haywood, they'd had more UConn players (Okafor, Voskuhl, Walker, and Gordon) than UNC ones?

Because most people are non-thinking idiots, that's why.

Four UNC guys = *NOT ALWAYS*.

Even if it gets up to 5 with Jamison it still = NOT ALWAYS.

Dude you haven't even seen the kid play all you did is read a ranking and went crazy about Noel.

With as little offensive skill as he has and his boney frame he would be stupid to come out next year.

Yes you're so smart. You need your own bleacher report Luke.