• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:29 AM

As I have predicted the NFL sham is falling apart. Fans and writers around the league are now supporting the Saints****. America's team is back in the hearts of the nation. Justice is sweet!

http://www.latimes.c...0,1284132.story

#2 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Posted Image

#3 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,953 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

They support you so much that they took the page down.

#4 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,702 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

Posted Image

#5 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:17 AM

As I have predicted the NFL sham is falling apart. Fans and writers around the league are now supporting the Saints******. America's team is back in the hearts of the nation. Justice is sweet!

Yeah guyzz, look at this, teh media iz got our backs again woo wee!

[clicks link] [page taken down]

Edit: take the asterisks out of the URL and it comes up, stupid me. Anyway, that editorial is completely stupid. Just because the numbers don't line up with what was intended doesn't mean the intent wasn't there. The bottom line is, the Saints** ran a program with the intent to injure. Doesn't matter how many players they actually injured.

#6 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 5,393 posts
  • LocationAlmost where I want to be...

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

Idiot.
You should probably read the first line of the editorial again....
Did the team's bounty system cause more injuries to opponents? The numbers don't back that up.

Using the logic that there weren't as many injuries is pretty friggin' stupid. If I draw up an elaborate plan to rob a bunch of banks across the country, but they all fail, does that mean I shouldn't be arrested, tried and sent to prison?

Should Lynette "Sqeaky" Fromme not have been sentenced to life in prison for attempting to assasinate President Gerald Ford in 1975?

After all, the numbers don't back that up...

#7 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

lol i like how the article pretty much tacitly admits that there was a pay-to-injure bounty program that just happened to fail. does that mean you'll be backing down off your bullshit rhetoric that it never even existed?

#8 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,882 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

Should Lynette "Sqeaky" Fromme not have been sentenced to life in prison for attempting to assasinate President Gerald Ford in 1975?

You lost breesing2anotheranalfisting with this historical reference..

#9 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,882 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

America's Team? Give me a f*king break.

#10 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,689 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

The Saints* lied to their bosses boss that they had stopped the program after a kind warning from that boss but noooooooooo they had to be pricks and continue this program.

#11 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,268 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

Must be trolling because I am unable to fathom that anyone could be this stupid.

#12 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

As I have predicted the NFL sham is falling apart. Fans and writers around the league are now supporting the Saints*****. America's team is back in the hearts of the nation. Justice is sweet!

Posted Image

#13 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

i'm still looking for evidence that this whole "goodell's case is falling apart!" thing is actually happening. last i heard the Saints* have still been fuged and no suspensions have been overturned.

Saints* fans and a few attention whorë poo-stirrers trying to drum up page views and get one of their stupid opinion pieces to go viral seems to be about the extent of the "outrage". your average nfl fan might nonchalantly grumble a little bit about goodell but by and large they could not care less and are looking forward to training camp/preseason.

#14 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,255 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

lol i like how the article pretty much tacitly admits that there was a pay-to-injure bounty program that just happened to fail. does that mean you'll be backing down off your bullshit rhetoric that it never even existed?

the justification of this article is funny at best - suggesting the coaches wanted to do it and it forced the players to take part because they can't ignore their coaches. I wonder if the OP actually read the article. Take blame from players and put all on coaches - this is hilarious.

#15 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,482 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

Let us know when there's some real news to report... Your dumbass coaches, GM and players involved are still suspended and it's gonna stay that way. Go wipe Alice's ass for him or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.