Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember that time..............

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Sean Payton what was your username before you changed it and before the new board? I can't seem to figure it out.

Vince Lombardi (dont blame you for not remembering it) --> board crash --> John Fox --> Returnoffox --> Seanpaytonsvicodin

i originally joined because i had just went to my first panthers game back in 07 (didnt live in NC at the time, have sinced moved to raliegh), and i had a question about brad hoover hahah

Posted

who was that itchy chode that signed up bragging about how hot chick falcons fans are and then posted a picture of himself with two tornado-teethed trailer rats

Posted

Spot on Dtan? God, I hated even typing that.

Posted

yeah i think so. that guy was the worst

Posted

who was that itchy chode that signed up bragging about how hot chick falcons fans are and then posted a picture of himself with two tornado-teethed trailer rats

Wasn't that Deathfromabove?

Kept bragging about joining the Air Force and could never pass the entrance test

Posted

Wasn't that Deathfromabove?

Kept bragging about joining the Air Force and could never pass the entrance test

I remember that, I'm almost positive it was Falcons Win though.

He couldnt join the air force because he was too fat :D

Posted

Spot on Dtan? God, I hated even typing that.

Nah.

Dtan is the guy.

Who posts like this.

And constantly self-promotes.

And loves him some "MV7"

Posted

Nah.

Dtan is the guy.

Who posts like this.

And constantly self-promotes.

And loves him some "MV7"

he's an extremely well known troll on the AFMB and several others. apparently he's their TRD and just posts about a certain quarterback that used to play there.

Posted

I liked that he gave himself pie after ever post. I mean, c'mon. Dtan was worth having around.

Posted

They were all so easy to mess with. I always referred to them as farts in the wind and they all proved me right! The worst were the tampa trolls that would beg for someone to come to their pathetic site. Now they were just sad and embarrasing. Like their franchise.

Posted

http://web.archive.o...tml#post1155055

only one i could dig up :(. Not that great of a thread

this was after the game where deangelo hall fuged up tremendously. during the bobby petrino stint

sad that a bunch of good threads died in the crash

Posted

he's an extremely well known troll on the AFMB and several others. apparently he's their TRD and just posts about a certain quarterback that used to play there.

I liked that he gave himself pie after ever post. I mean, c'mon. Dtan was worth having around.

Yeah he's a legend on several boards. What's funny is even though he got his start bashing Ryan and hanging off Vick's nutsaq, he barely posts about football anymore, mainly just about his so-called "Beacon o' Truth" and how great he is (he compared himself to Jesus in what I thought was one of the funniest threads in AFMB history). I personally think he's hilarious. He's on his 20th or so account on falconslife.