Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle League #2 Electric Boogaloo

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you going to send out PMs with the link to the league when you get it created? Can't promise I'll be able to remember to check this thread every day looking for a link..

Posted

Are you going to send out PMs with the link to the league when you get it created? Can't promise I'll be able to remember to check this thread every day looking for a link..

Absolutely. Just made the league so I'll send out the PMs once we get the last member locked in.

Posted

Sounds good.

Posted

We should have our team names be our forum names... just easier to know who is who.

That's my only suggestion, promise :)

Posted

If youve got a spot I love fantasy football

Posted

You've got the last spot, Argus. Added.

Sweet. That went better than I expected. I'll send out PMs to everyone shortly with the league url and password.

Posted

You've got the last spot, Argus. Added.

Sweet. That went better than I expected. I'll send out PMs to everyone shortly with the league url and password.

Cool beans bruh

Posted

Alright CarolinaPanthers8789 is in.

I'll play. This will be my first league I've played with other huddle members. I promise to keep it competitve.

Regular lurker here! Count me in for some fantasy football! Are you set on nfl.com for the league? If it matters at all, I'd like to cast my vote for the yahoo league. I'm in 2 other leagues there (commish for one of them) and it'd be easier for me to manage. If not, it doesn't matter which league since you're the commish.

I'm in Gallagher!

Forgot to mention it in the PM I sent you guys, but the draft order is up in the original post of this thread.

Posted

Nice, sounds good.

Posted

Wow, first time ever being the #1 overall pick. Snake draft type I presume?

Posted

sign me up....

Clear out your messages so I can send you the url and password for the league. That or PM me your email address so I can send it to you that way.

Posted

Wow, first time ever being the #1 overall pick. Snake draft type I presume?

Yep. You've got some time to ponder what to do with the #1 pick. Go the homer route and draft Newton or play it safe with Rodgers?