Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle League #2 Electric Boogaloo

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm in

Posted · Report post

[quote name='punkpanther' timestamp='1342395813' post='1826926']
I'm in
[/quote]

Sorry to be skeptical, but I've got to ask since your post count is so low. Do you promise to stay active in the league and update your roster as needed?

Posted · Report post

for sure, yeah I don't post much if ever...2 kids and all that. But I have been looking for a place to play fantasy that I know people won't leave after they lose a few games. I have played on nfl.com for the past 3 years..won the last 2 .

Posted · Report post

[quote name='punkpanther' timestamp='1342396257' post='1826931']
for sure, yeah I don't post much if ever...2 kids and all that. But I have been looking for a place to play fantasy that I know people won't leave after they lose a few games. I have played on nfl.com for the past 3 years..won the last 2 .
[/quote]

Sounds good. Added.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gallagher' timestamp='1342396372' post='1826932']
Sounds good. Added.
[/quote]

Thanks man!

Posted · Report post

I'll play. This will be my first league I've played with other huddle members. I promise to keep it competitve.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Woodcookedbbq' timestamp='1342396795' post='1826935']
I'll play. This will be my first league I've played with other huddle members. I promise to keep it competitve.
[/quote]

Excellent. Added.

Posted · Report post

Regular lurker here! Count me in for some fantasy football! Are you set on nfl.com for the league? If it matters at all, I'd like to cast my vote for the yahoo league. I'm in 2 other leagues there (commish for one of them) and it'd be easier for me to manage. If not, it doesn't matter which league since you're the commish.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pnthrfrk' timestamp='1342397848' post='1826942']
Regular lurker here! Count me in for some fantasy football! Are you set on nfl.com for the league? If it matters at all, I'd like to cast my vote for the yahoo league. I'm in 2 other leagues there (commish for one of them) and it'd be easier for me to manage. If not, it doesn't matter which league since you're the commish.
[/quote]

Lurkers welcome. Added.

And, I might stick with the NFL site unless many others pull for Yahoo or something else. I'll admit I'm biased towards them though because they've got a mobile app for updating your roster that I dig.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gallagher' timestamp='1342398307' post='1826945']
Lurkers welcome. Added.

And, I might stick with the NFL site unless many others pull for Yahoo or something else. I'll admit I'm biased towards them though because they've got a mobile app for updating your roster that I dig.
[/quote]

That's cool. We all have our biases! Haha.

Posted · Report post

I'm in Gallagher!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='OnlyPantherFaninMaine' timestamp='1342400467' post='1826982']
I'm in Gallagher!
[/quote]

Nice! Added.

We're getting a good mix of senior members, newer members and long time lurkers. I like the diversity.