Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle League #2 Electric Boogaloo

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm taking everyone.

Posted · Report post

Yep. You've got some time to ponder what to do with the #1 pick. Go the homer route and draft Newton or play it safe with Rodgers?

All the experts are saying Arian Foster but for some reason I'm not feeling him too much at no. 1 overall. The RB vs QB debate is so tough with the first overall

Posted · Report post

I'll take Foster lol.

Posted · Report post

Hey Everybody!

">

Posted · Report post

Dude, you need epic music in the background to make the list more dramatic...c'mon man!

Ah, you're right. I should have added some epic music. I deserve that c'mon man.

Hey, we should have some sort of competition between our leagues somehow. The top 2 teams from The Cardiac Cats up against the top 2 from whatever your league is called during the NFL playoffs. What say ye?

Posted · Report post

Ah, you're right. I should have added some epic music. I deserve that c'mon man.

Hey, we should have some sort of competition between our leagues somehow. The top 2 teams from The Cardiac Cats up against the top 2 from whatever your league is called during the NFL playoffs. What say ye?

How would we go about to pull this off? I like the idea. It would be cool if you had 16 teams too and our 16 teams. We'd be the NFC, Ya'll the AFC, then BAM. super bowl bitches! Hahah, would be fun.

Although I seriously don't know how that would work out.

Posted · Report post

Nice! Friendly Huddle competition ...draft our boy #1 maine

Pretty sure you can get into a playoff fantasy, slightly different but a good system. Difference being teams get eliminated and players no longer play. Also, you buy your players in the leagues ive played so its individual worth and how you spend your cap. Im sure there are other good ways, thats my 2 pesos

Posted · Report post

The Draft info on the league page has me at 7th in the first round. Are you adjusting the order? Your OP has me at 3rd

Posted · Report post

The Draft info on the league page has me at 7th in the first round. Are you adjusting the order? Your OP has me at 3rd

Good call. I fixed it. I'll have to edit it again once the last people join.

Posted · Report post

I should have waited to register. I hate drafting in the middle :-P

Posted · Report post

Count lineal89 in...

Posted · Report post

You will all know my name by the end of it.