Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Pantherfan

OMG I got a dog...

112 posts in this topic

Ha...I don't doubt it :)

Speaking of food..Besides the yummy treats I've given her to reward her..she's barely eaten anything..does she not like it or is it b/c she's no comfortable yet?

It could be she's just adjusting to her new home. I'd give it a little longer, and if she doesn't start eating more, try a different kind. Some dogs (like ours) are just very picky about which food they'll eat!

That dog looks like it weighs more than that crack head looking dude in the first picture

Hey..skinny dudes need love too...isn't that right, Jase?

wait a minute, you got a dog, on purpose.....wth

I crate my dogs when I am away until they are around 2 (depending on the sex and how fast they mature). I'd keep her crated for at least a month then leave her out for small increments and she how she does. When I had a boxer I remember very vividly the first time he was left out alone. I returned home and he had jumped on the counter, grabbed a pistol, and was chewing on the frame when I got home.

hahahaha, you got a dog!?!?!!! :lol:

Thats awesome that you rescued one, really, and she looks cute. Crate her, she will love the crate after a few mornings and you don't have to worry about her tearing stuff up. My dog just goes into his crate on his own when I'm pouring my travel mug of coffee (he knows its time). Congrats

hahahaha, you got a dog!?!?!!! :lol:

I know, right???!!!!

We were putting her crate together...trying to get the pad down and she was trying to get in there...she chilled in there last night a few times with door open...

it's when we leave she whines..and I can't look at her b/c her sad eyes get me!!!

I know, right???!!!!

We were putting her crate together...trying to get the pad down and she was trying to get in there...she chilled in there last night a few times with door open...

it's when we leave she whines..and I can't look at her b/c her sad eyes get me!!!

get ready for walks :) take her running a few times to wear her ass out. She'll sleep like a baby.

Who wears cargo shorts past the age of 23??

for fugs sake...I don't want a fuging dog...I like my cats...sorry you hate them..we're never going to agree on this...

hmmmmmm...I think I recall someone saying this the other day....... :D

1 person likes this

for fugs sake...I don't want a fuging dog...I like my cats...sorry you hate them..we're never going to agree on this...

hmmmmmm...I think I recall someone saying this the other day....... :D

Trust me...I thought of all of ya'll

and MrTD....STFU and get out of my sh*t...I don't need or want your negative attitude....

1 person likes this

Trust me...I thought of all of ya'll

and MrTD....STFU and get out of my sh*t...I don't need or want your negative attitude....

Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays

Good for you going with a rescue dog. You saved its life.

We are firm believers in crating, but we kind of cheat. Every time we close the door on her in her crate she gets a small treat. Nothing big but something to reward her and reinforce the idea that the crate is a good place. She puts herself to bed at night, if we turn off the TV during the day she goes in on her own assuming we are about to leave, and she will even go in sometimes just to lay down.

If we have to be out for more than 4 hours however we will often corral her in the kitchen with some toys and one of her beds. I don't ever want her to spend more than half of any 24 hour period in her crate so the kitchen is a good alternative.