Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Zimmerman a Pedophile?

I don't see how his being a pedophile or a racist is relevant. If someone were a racist and a black person broke into their home, they'd still have the right to shoot him. Similarly if Zimmerman's can prove he felt his life was at risk due to a harsh physical assault, he still would have had the right (by law) to shoot Martin.

If he truly is a pedophile, those charges should be investigated and he should be charged separately for that crime.

I think they call this ad hominem. It can be disproved by studying to see if all pedophiles and racists are murderers. If it's not the case then this is irrelevant.

Her claims of his being a racist could be used by the prosecution. It's going to be hard to convince a jury that Zimmerman was a racist out hunting black people. They can say he started the confrontation but the physical evidence won't back those claims. The injuries on Zimmerman are noticeable while Trayvon was unscathed prior to being shot. Technically Zimmerman could've thrown the first punch and missed, but we'll never know if that was the case.

I still don't see how some people think Zimmerman will be found guilty. He certainly showed poor judgement the night of the incident, but at no point did he commit a crime, imo. Following someone isn't a crime, talking to someone isn't a crime, firing a shot to defend your life isn't a crime in Florida.

I guess we'll see though. The experts certainly know more than we do and we don't have a seat on the jury.

Still further sours people's opinion of him. Legally they probably cannot be taken into account, but once its out there, it is impossible to remove from the minds of the public and the jurors.

Valid point. It should not impact jurors. But we all know this kind of stuff does.

It is almost impossible for someone on a jury to be totally impartial. It is just human nature.

Zimmerman is a hero to white supremacists everywhere. They've raised thousands of dollars in his name for his defense fund. He's a white man, or at least viewed as one by stormfront coalition.

If he was truly "hispanic" I dont think the MadHatters of the world are as invested in this as he's been.

Why am i not suprised some of you dont take pedophilia seriuosly either?

KT, you can try and spin this any way you like. However, the fact that you are a complete and utter racist piece of human garbage always rings true. You are everything that is wrong with society today when it comes to race relations. You are a sad individual who cannot face the fact that your pathetic life and existence are a direct result of your own ignorance , and not due to the "Evil Whitey" as you want to claim.

Keep it up. At least you are consistent in your ignorance and shame.

It will definitely impact jurors, if they believe the girl. I was quick to jump the gun on Zimmerman because the reports didnt show zimmerman being injured until later. We all know this would be long blown over had this kid been any other race. What about the two chinese students who were murdered by black thugs at USC? Old news. Now imagine if white guys killed two black USC students. King taharqas would be coming out of the wood work.

he's a shitty dude so it wouldn't be all that surprising but there's less evidence of him being a pedophile than there is of him being a murderer tbh

Hahah I love it, the media makes this to be a white/black thing when Zimmerman is hispanic.. Oh no wait, one time i heard he was white-hispanic.. whatever the fug that is. I guess Obama is a white-black man? This is nothing but hate mongering media perpetuating the racial divide.

And why is Fox news putting a hit piece on zimmerman? To cater to all 4 of their black viewers? If anything i'd think most of Fox viewers probably side with Zimmerman because he's white, i mean hispanic, no no my bad, white-hispanic.

I'm white, my fiance is asian... our kids will be cockasians.

Stormfront is raising money for a hispanic fella with a jewish last name. Just goes to show you how complete fuktards they are.

You know who Joaquin Guzman is? That fella has a Jewish name.

His last name is German. His father is German.

Partially right. Zimmerman is also a very common last name among the Jews.

Btw, Zimmerman ain't white... If you call this white...

zimmermangnew.jpg

Then I call him white as well...

obama_smoking.png

Look at this cracker... damn...