• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Zimmerman a Pedophile?

Hahah I love it, the media makes this to be a white/black thing when Zimmerman is hispanic.. Oh no wait, one time i heard he was white-hispanic.. whatever the fug that is. I guess Obama is a white-black man? This is nothing but hate mongering media perpetuating the racial divide.

And why is Fox news putting a hit piece on zimmerman? To cater to all 4 of their black viewers? If anything i'd think most of Fox viewers probably side with Zimmerman because he's white, i mean hispanic, no no my bad, white-hispanic.

I'm white, my fiance is asian... our kids will be cockasians.

Stormfront is raising money for a hispanic fella with a jewish last name. Just goes to show you how complete fuktards they are.

You know who Joaquin Guzman is? That fella has a Jewish name.

His last name is German. His father is German.

Partially right. Zimmerman is also a very common last name among the Jews.

Btw, Zimmerman ain't white... If you call this white...

zimmermangnew.jpg

Then I call him white as well...

obama_smoking.png

Look at this cracker... damn...

well i mean the police identified him as "white" but whether or not he is white doesn't make this any more or less about racism and profiling but i guess to certain people he isn't what you would call "purebred" so to speak and it is really important to point out that he is the son of an hispanic woman because people like arsen surely have multiple degrees in race and ethnicity and can quickly cite the "one drop in the bucket rule" to cleanse their hands of this hispanicbutnotwhitepleasedon'tcallhimwhiteprettyplease murdererous sack of poo

white supremacists are drawn to this case not in defense of zimmerman, but in defense of shooting one of those "punks" who "always get away."

Is it true he was eight and she was six? That's what I heard. Just asking.

Started when she was six, went until she was 16.

Not defending him, but he's a different kind of screwed up from Sandusky.

Still screwed up, though.

well i mean the police identified him as "white" but whether or not he is white doesn't make this any more or less about racism and profiling but i guess to certain people he isn't what you would call "purebred" so to speak and it is really important to point out that he is the son of an hispanic woman because people like arsen surely have multiple degrees in race and ethnicity and can quickly cite the "one drop in the bucket rule" to cleanse their hands of this hispanicbutnotwhitepleasedon'tcallhimwhiteprettyplease murdererous sack of poo

white supremacists are drawn to this case not in defense of zimmerman, but in defense of shooting one of those "punks" who "always get away."

First, this. The bold. Zimmerman isn't some picture of the future of white supremacy, he isn't the face of some neo-nazi movement. His actions are just exactly what white supremacists want to happen, judging people based on skin color. There is a subtle difference, IMO - Zimmerman himself may or may not be white (I wouldn't classify him as it, but who cares), but whether he is white or not is a distraction from the case. It may not have gotten the media attention it did, but if Zimmerman had been any other race and done exactly the same thing, it would have still been just as terrible a crime. Of course, we all know that had he been any other race things would have played out differently, but

Zimmerman himself seems motivated by prejudice, if not outright racism or profiling. What he did was crazy, seems totally wrong, and was an absolute tragedy for the Martin family. It was a racially motivated act I believe, but not because Zimmerman was white or Mexican or White-Mexican-American or anything. It was racially motivated because many individuals see a young black male in a hoodie and immediately think criminal, where they wouldn't if it was a young white guy in a hoodie. And let's be honest here - maybe the hoodie was the feature that drove Zimmerman to chase/follow Martin, but his skin color was inexorably part of the profile Zimmerman had in his head of the criminals he felt were threatening his neighborhood. And he took it upon himself to stop the assholes that always get away or whatever.

zimmerman identifies as hispanic, but that doesn't preclude the existence of privilege (see: police identifying him as white and zimmerman somehow initially avoiding being charged with any fuging thing after freely admitting to shooting an unarmed 17 year old kid) because privilege is a product of outside perception

also mav nailed it. white racists aren't going to martyr themselves for an hispanic dude by the name of george zimmerman, but they'll definitely donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to protect their god given right to stalk, question, and shoot a black kid for the capital offense of walking down the street in their precious gated sundown town

Don't really think that this makes it into evidence.

Not evidence related to the charges...nor can they be corroborated. Not to mention how inflammatory they are.

I am not saying they are not true....just that legally it is a big uphill battle to try and frame this as relevant in a trial.

except now if zimmerman's defense is "hey i'm a guy you can totally trust and i'm not a racist dipshit," the prosecution can call on his cousin who says that she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by zimmerman, a guy who "doesn't like black people unless they act white"

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/witness-9-accused-george-zimmerman-of-sexually-molesting-her/1240577

"She certainly would be a rebuttal witness very similar to that in the Sandusky trial, showing that he has a history of violence and manipulation," the attorney for the slain teen's family, Benjamin Crump, said in reference to the child molestation case involving former Pennsylvania State University coach Jerry Sandusky. "Zimmerman's mentality is very relevant to this trial."

Crump and his team have known about the woman from the early stages of the case because she approached them after calling police and prosecutors. Orlando attorney Natalie Jackson, who also represents Trayvon's family, spoke to witness 9 on several occasions, but declined to discuss what she said.

Reached earlier this month by the Herald, "witness 9" declined to be interviewed.

Erin Russell, a Chicago lawyer who has been blogging about the case regularly, said the woman's testimony is so damaging to Zimmerman that prosecutors are probably hoping that Zimmerman is so worried about her that it will keep him from testifying at his trial. In a self-defense case, his testimony would be vital — and witness 9 could then be called to challenge his testimony.

"The minute he says he is a person of good character, that opens the door to, 'Really?'" Russell said. "They're trying to pressure him off the stand, and to take a deal."

It will definitely impact jurors, if they believe the girl. I was quick to jump the gun on Zimmerman because the reports didnt show zimmerman being injured until later. We all know this would be long blown over had this kid been any other race. What about the two chinese students who were murdered by black thugs at USC? Old news. Now imagine if white guys killed two black USC students. King taharqas would be coming out of the wood work.

If those white guys were able to take their guns home the night of the murder, had police help cover up what they did, and it took them a month to get arrested for it, yeah I'd come out the wood work. Zimmerman utliizing his "white privilege" to circumvent the law and avoid jail is what makes this case special. If Zimmerman were black no one would defend him here. WIth his checkered past and arrest record he'd be called a "thug".

I somehow missed acquiring my "White Privilege" card. I'm a three time convicted felon, wish I hadn't missed out on that somehow - I sure could have used it's magical circumventing abilities.

you're being obtuse

e: for a quick lesson on privilege, head up to NY and see how many black people go through a stop-and-frisk before a white dude does

Well of course I am, I figured an obtuse response to someone who is perpetually obtuse was a no harm no foul type of thing.