Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

237 posts in this topic

Posted

I am still curious about the "offense" question and whether blacks get upset when whites step on their fashion and such and the question I added about if rednecks get offended when black dudes wear workboots and NASCAR jackets.

The rest of this thread is pretty much cooked

Posted

I refuse to let this thread die.

What is the Huddle's general consensus on snapbacks? They have certainly played an integral role in hat-wearing for many generations and just recently are taking pop culture by storm.

Posted

snap backs > Velcro

Fitted > Snap backs

1 person likes this

Posted

snap backs are mostly a miss for the big headed if you want a good fitting hat. Many I used to have would be holding on by just 2 or 3 snaps, and sat well above my ears.

Posted

snap backs > Velcro

Fitted > Snap backs

For once, Zod is preaching rightness in this thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kris, I have the white flexfit hat in XL and it fits my melon of a head and I know mine is bigger than your's...

obligatory

that's what she said.

/obligatory

Posted

snap backs are mostly a miss for the big headed if you want a good fitting hat. Many I used to have would be holding on by just 2 or 3 snaps, and sat well above my ears.

Flex fit hats will extend. If you pull each elastic section hard enough they will snap - They are made to do this to fit over big ass heads.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kris, I have the white flexfit hat in XL and it fits my melon of a head and I know mine is bigger than your's...

obligatory

that's what she said.

/obligatory

I've only seen/bought L/XL. They don't fit as well as the fitted hats I had back in the 90s

Flex fit hats will extend. If you pull each elastic section hard enough they will snap - They are made to do this to fit over big ass heads.

I have two, and have worn them a ton during the season. They are old, and still don't fit loose enough.

Posted

I've only seen/bought L/XL. They don't fit as well as the fitted hats I had back in the 90s

I have two, and have worn them a ton during the season. They are old, and still don't fit loose enough.

Have you pulled on them around the band to snap the elastic? You have to pull pretty hard. My brother has a size 10 head (fuging huge) and he's able to get them to fit.

Posted

no. sounds like you are saying to tear the elastic.

Posted

The hats are made to snap. The elastic will give and the band stretches yet keeps elasticity. The bands are designed with "break points" along the band so that it extends.

Posted

Just pull on it, you'll hear a snap.

1 person likes this