Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

237 posts in this topic

Posted

They make it in slouch:

http://www.ebay.com/...p-/261021633517

This is the one I own. I love it.

Posted

just picked up mine and i freakin love it! had it embroidered too.

Posted

HAHA!

Children seem to love Kanye and Lil Wayne, actually. If you ever want to hear some actual hip hop, let me know I could teach you something.

I'll show you a 19 year old that makes both of those fools look like rookies.

What do you consider good rap? The right underground artists spit harder than a lot of the known rappers, true. Wayne is all punch line now, hes a sell out like most famous artists old wayne was good.

Me, I support that Roc-a-fella. Jay, Ye', J. Cole from the ville and my favorite new rapper MEEK MILL that dude goes hard as a motherfuger

Posted

What do you consider good rap? The right underground artists spit harder than a lot of the known rappers, true. Wayne is all punch line now, hes a sell out like most famous artists old wayne was good.

Me, I support that Roc-a-fella. Jay, Ye', J. Cole from the ville and my favorite new rapper MEEK MILL that dude goes hard as a motherfuger

I like underground and older rap. Some new stuff will suffice.

Pharaohe Monch

Atmosphere or just slug

Curren$y

The Grouch or Living Legends

Tupac of course

Bone Thugz N Harmony

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm a big gangster rap fan gucci, jeezy, boosie, webbie, pt, Rozay, weezy b4 carter 3, meek and wiz are straight as well.

Posted

I like underground and older rap. Some new stuff will suffice.

Pharaohe Monch

Atmosphere or just slug

Curren$y

The Grouch or Living Legends

Tupac of course

Bone Thugz N Harmony

Atmosphere is dope. If you arent familiar with Meek you might like him, wish he wasnt with MMG not a big Rick Ross fan..used to work for the law n now tryin to be so hard lol fat bitch

Posted

Rick Ross been spittin' hard though... Got one of the most hyped albums of the year dropping in a couple days too. And he was the only rapper on Nas' new album Life Is Good.

Meek is straight, dude can spit. His yelling can be a little much at times though... I love the MMG tracks like Ambition though, one of the best songs of 2011.

Kendrick Lamar is the best out right now BTW.

Posted

Rick Ross been spittin' hard though... Got one of the most hyped albums of the year dropping in a couple days too. And he was the only rapper on Nas' new album Life Is Good.

Meek is straight, dude can spit. His yelling can be a little much at times though... I love the MMG tracks like Ambition though, one of the best songs of 2011.

Kendrick Lamar is the best out right now BTW.

Will have to check Mr.Lamar out. I like Meek cause he spits hard n fast paced, gets you pumped. Burn feat Big Sean is dope.

This thread is awesome lol

Posted

910 that's my only knock on Rozay as well.dude is a cop lol now he one of the best rappers.another reason why I like gucci and jeezy because everything they spit they really did.

Posted

Also on self made 2 intro is called power circle it has Rozay, meek, wale, Lamar, Staley it goes to hard.

Posted

I'm guessing you guys aren't big fans of Eagle Eye Cherry.

Posted

LMAO this thread is still going on. Kanye is my favorite rapper of all time but Kendrick Lamar is the best right now.