Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

231 posts in this topic

Are you like 9'8" and 576 lbs? Beast mode!

no. 6' 2" and 195 with a head that's pushing an 8.

i get questioned a lot when i wear my camo hat around, but i do own snapabacks, fitted new era's, the folded brims and bucket hats. you got to be diverse with your hats. and its funny you old geezers are crying about a hat.

Lyrically Wayne is stronger. Kanye gets a lot of his greatness because of his amazing beats.. But I don't hear Wayne spitting verse's as bad as Ye's on Mercy.

Wayne back in the Carter II, Carter III Sessions days was the dude. Not to even mention his mixtape game..

Who cares? All three are trends that will be irrelevant in 5 more years when the people in love with them will refer to them as 'old school' and 'retro'.

In my day it was Jnco jeans, ICP, Good Charlotte, two ways. See where they are now, right?

/thread

Lyrically Wayne is stronger. Kanye gets a lot of his greatness because of his amazing beats.. But I don't hear Wayne spitting verse's as bad as Ye's on Mercy.

Wayne back in the Carter II, Carter III Sessions days was the dude. Not to even mention his mixtape game..

Lyrically Wayne is stronger?! What!!!! Wayne just goes punch line after punch line

I feel this one more

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12368985&cp=707435&pageType=family&parentPage=family

I cant believe this post has gotten 156 replies.

I cant believe this post has gotten 156 replies.

What did you expect? Flat Bill hats are ruining the NFL.

f

flat bills are ugly as fug and look stupid on anyone

the only place they look better IMO is under some glass, signed by someone

Lyrically Wayne is stronger?! What!!!! Wayne just goes punch line after punch line

Obviously you haven't listened to his older stuff... Ye and Wayne have both fallen off. But Wayne's older stuff >>

Carter II

Carter III

Carter III Sessions

Da Drought 3

Dedication 1

Dedication 2

Da Drought 2

The Prefix

No Ceilings

>>>