Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

231 posts in this topic

Yup. And break it in, rub some dirt on it, and only wash it under threat of violence from the SO. My white New Era hat I got a month or so ago is now a dirty yellow color, complete with rips. Brett Favre would be proud.

and you say we're dumb for wearing flat bills?
1 person likes this

Leave the price tag on, that poo is classy.

Gotta take the price tag off, but leave the New Era sticker on there.

and you say we're dumb for wearing flat bills?

Yes.

1 person likes this

Dude flat bill hats are HUGE now. White people do not get made fun of for wearing them. With that being said I like wear mine backwards.

Yes, yes they do. I know I make fun of all you retarded looking fugs any chance I get.

1 person likes this

LOL at all these kids talking about how they would rock this hat due to there supercool persona's.

I don't really have the heart to tell them how ashamed of themselves they are going to be in 10 years looking back at the pics.

3 people like this

I don't think you could find a kid in my high school that doesn't own at least one flat bill hat.

Skinny jeans on dudes look awesome as well. Especially the extra tight ones that you can't fit over your ass.

Skinny jeans on dudes look awesome as well. Especially the extra tight ones that you can't fit over your ass.

I don't wear skinny jeans, those look stupid. But there is nothing wrong with wearing a flat bill everyone wears them

Well not everyone, but there are a lot of you and every single one of you -ESPECIALLY whitey mcwhite kids- look retarded.

1 person likes this

I don't wear skinny jeans, those look stupid. But there is nothing wrong with wearing a flat bill everyone wears them

When I was in highschool it was cuffed jeans and mullets and baja hoodies.

2 people like this