Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

231 posts in this topic

I don't really have the heart to tell them how ashamed of themselves they are going to be in 10 years looking back at the pics.

3 people like this

I don't think you could find a kid in my high school that doesn't own at least one flat bill hat.

Skinny jeans on dudes look awesome as well. Especially the extra tight ones that you can't fit over your ass.

Skinny jeans on dudes look awesome as well. Especially the extra tight ones that you can't fit over your ass.

I don't wear skinny jeans, those look stupid. But there is nothing wrong with wearing a flat bill everyone wears them

Well not everyone, but there are a lot of you and every single one of you -ESPECIALLY whitey mcwhite kids- look retarded.

1 person likes this

I don't wear skinny jeans, those look stupid. But there is nothing wrong with wearing a flat bill everyone wears them

When I was in highschool it was cuffed jeans and mullets and baja hoodies.

2 people like this

Flat bills look ghetto, but I do like the hat.

Too bad I don't wear hats...

Well not everyone, but there are a lot of you and every single one of you -ESPECIALLY whitey mcwhite kids- look retarded.

You're just being ignorant.

Kid, listen to the grown ups on this one. Bend that bill, thank us later. Also, stop listening to the radio hip hop horse poo and start listening to actual music or college chicks will want nothing to do with you.

2 people like this

When I was in highschool it was cuffed jeans and mullets and baja hoodies.

Dear Lord I'm sorry for you