Charles Johnson liked this one better

#17 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:37 AM

Attention fellow white fellows:

You have one option. A normal curved bill hat worn bill forward on your head pulled down to the fit it was designed for. Thats the only look that doesn't make you look like a complete and total douche bag. If you are wearing a flat bill cocked to the side or way up on your head, you are being made fun of. On second thought, please continue wearing your hats this way as we always need a good laugh.

#18 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,293 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

I wish the white man hat was fitted. I have a big head, and always get headaches from flex fit.

#19 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

You have one option. A normal curved bill hat worn bill forward on your head pulled down to the fit it was designed for. Thats the only look that doesn't make you look like a complete and total douche bag. If you are wearing a flat bill cocked to the side or way up on your head, you are being made fun of. On second thought, please continue wearing your hats this way as we always need a good laugh.

Dude flat bill hats are HUGE now. White people do not get made fun of for wearing them. With that being said I like wear mine backwards.

#20 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

got several new era baseball hats. Was thrilled when they took over because I just dont like the regular style hats, never seemed to feel right. This is much better than those shitty draft day hats. Got mine last night and love it. Wear it backwards only though. No way as a 20 year old white kid I can pull it off to the front lol

#21 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

That Falcons fitted is nice as fug. I can't rock it though. The Panther fan in me won't allow it. Also, I don't wear fitteds, or hats period, but ima still cop the new panthers fitted and just stick it in the back window of my ride or something. That's a nice looking hat.

#22 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

glad I'm not in the market if this is suggestive of the selection. looks pretty dumb to me

#23 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

got several new era baseball hats. Was thrilled when they took over because I just dont like the regular style hats, never seemed to feel right. This is much better than those shitty draft day hats. Got mine last night and love it. Wear it backwards only though. No way as a 20 year old white kid I can pull it off to the front lol

same here bruh. I can't pull it off forwards, I only wear it forwards when I need to keep the sun out of my eyes or something lol

#24 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

Yup. And break it in, rub some dirt on it, and only wash it under threat of violence from the SO. My white New Era hat I got a month or so ago is now a dirty yellow color, complete with rips. Brett Favre would be proud.

#25 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

Yup. And break it in, rub some dirt on it, and only wash it under threat of violence from the SO. My white New Era hat I got a month or so ago is now a dirty yellow color, complete with rips. Brett Favre would be proud.

and you say we're dumb for wearing flat bills?

#26 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,792 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

Leave the price tag on, that poo is classy.

#27 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

Gotta take the price tag off, but leave the New Era sticker on there.

#28 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:25 AM

and you say we're dumb for wearing flat bills?

Yes.

#29 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

Dude flat bill hats are HUGE now. White people do not get made fun of for wearing them. With that being said I like wear mine backwards.

Yes, yes they do. I know I make fun of all you retarded looking fugs any chance I get.

#30 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

LOL at all these kids talking about how they would rock this hat due to there supercool persona's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.