Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#76 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• ALL-PRO
  • 616 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

First of all, as an avid New Era supporter and owner of about 10-12 New Era authentic baseball hats, these hats look anything but stupid on a white person. They are the actual hats baseball players wear on the field! Are you now going to claim they look stupid? It's called breaking a flatty in. All you need to do is rock the hat forwards for a significant amount of time and in due time you will start to notice a really natural curve and the rest of the hat will start to mold to your head if you bought the right size to begin with.

Go watch an MLB baseball game and tell me all the white players look like morons in their hats. With a little sweat and patience, these New Era sideline caps will get a natural curve that will look just like those you see on the field. Now, it is also preference...there are a few of my MLB caps that I wear only backwards and have kept the brim flat. There are others that I chose to wear forward and now have a permanent natural curve that fits my head perfectly and fits as New Era intended.

The hats that actually look the most ridiculous are those that have some obnoxious unnatural bended brim like the rest that are for sale out there. So, go buy this sideline hat... wear it forwards pulled all the way down as you see MLB players wear theirs when they are playing. Maybe give the brim a little help and lightly curve it while its on your head but it will do the rest of the work itself. If you wear it out in a light rain, this also helps it to shrink to your head and get a better curve.

Everyone can pull off a flat brim if you know what your doing. If you want me to post some pictures of the same style New Era hats with a natural curve that looks perfectly fine on a white person, I will.

This

#77 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

#78 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,540 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

your an idiot for wearing a flat brim hat with a sticker on it, but your not if you bend the hat and get it dirty?im glad this is america were we are not judged for being different.

#79 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,610 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

For what it's worth, I was never shitting on the hat in general. I was pooing on wearing it like a retard. I have no problem with it when worn properly and with proper "breaking in" and fit.

#80 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

First of all, as an avid New Era supporter and owner of about 10-12 New Era authentic baseball hats, these hats look anything but stupid on a white person. They are the actual hats baseball players wear on the field! Are you now going to claim they look stupid? It's called breaking a flatty in. All you need to do is rock the hat forwards for a significant amount of time and in due time you will start to notice a really natural curve and the rest of the hat will start to mold to your head if you bought the right size to begin with.

Go watch an MLB baseball game and tell me all the white players look like morons in their hats. With a little sweat and patience, these New Era sideline caps will get a natural curve that will look just like those you see on the field. Now, it is also preference...there are a few of my MLB caps that I wear only backwards and have kept the brim flat. There are others that I chose to wear forward and now have a permanent natural curve that fits my head perfectly and fits as New Era intended.

The hats that actually look the most ridiculous are those that have some obnoxious unnatural bended brim like the rest that are for sale out there. So, go buy this sideline hat... wear it forwards pulled all the way down as you see MLB players wear theirs when they are playing. Maybe give the brim a little help and lightly curve it while its on your head but it will do the rest of the work itself. If you wear it out in a light rain, this also helps it to shrink to your head and get a better curve.

Everyone can pull off a flat brim if you know what your doing. If you want me to post some pictures of the same style New Era hats with a natural curve that looks perfectly fine on a white person, I will.

last time I "broke in a flatty" your mom told me to hurry up before you got home lol

#81 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

Wait...you are 30 years old and in high school? What am I missing here?

I'm going to college this fall at New Mexico St I moved to New Mexico 2 years ago from LA :(. I want to move to LA again after college though

#82 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

You can get one with a curved bill and its like 15 cheaper

For your swagless self:

Posted Image
http://www.nflshop.c...rentPage=family only $20 as opposed to $35

nvm it's not fitted smh

Actually there is a fitted one with the curved bill but I don't like it because it uses the new logo with the old font, doesn't seem to fit together

#83 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,260 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

last time I "broke in a flatty" your mom told me to hurry up before you got home lol

Last time a 37 year old made a your mom joke, I bet he was living with his own mom.

#84 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,304 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Everyone attacking flat bills must have the same sterotypical view of what wearing a flat bill looks like... As was referenced in an earlier post a little sweat and actually wearing the hat goes a long way in removing the "flat bill look" that so many people on here despise.

Here, I'll include some examples:
Exhibit 1: Twat.... retard.... feel free and make fun of people like this at every given opportunity.
Posted Image

Exhibit 2:
Take a baseball player, someone who is in their hat several days and sweats a lot. Look at the way the hat bends into a much more respectable appearance. Break your hat in (like you should with them anyways) and get it the right size you'll be fine...
Posted Image

the 2nd hat may be termed "flat bill" but that is not what we are talking about here and not what the picture of the new hat shows. That hat is fine. The first example is, well, you nailed it so I don't have to lol.

plus black caps with the blue bill is retarded anyway.

#85 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Last time a 37 year old made a your mom joke, I bet he was living with his own mom.

pfffff at 22 I am sure you are getting cards in the mail from grandma so you can go buy your flat brimmed hats while pumpin your Lil wayne in your geo storm with the neon lights

#86 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,260 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

pfffff at 22 I am sure you are getting cards in the mail from grandma so you can go buy your flat brimmed hats while pumpin your Lil wayne in your geo storm with the neon lights

At 22 I'm starting graduate school and living on my own on the west coast. I'm actually quite busy pumpin' my Big L, Biggie, Nas, Hova, NWA, and Wu Tang in my G37xs coupe but I like the effort.

#87 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

At 22 I'm starting graduate school and living on my own on the west coast. I'm actually quite busy pumpin' my Big L, Biggie, Nas, Hova, NWA, and Wu Tang in my G37xs couple but I like the effort.

No love for Kanye?

#88 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,260 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

No love for Kanye?

Old Yeezy I can respect.

#89 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

Old Yeezy I can respect.

You'll love this kid

That's his newest song, the entire Section.80 is true rap. Kendrick's potential is un-paralleled. What's old Kanye for you? He's just getting started my brother!

#90 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,260 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

College Dropout/Late Registration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com