#123 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:15 PM

Attached File  tumblr_lhhvfmC6bT1qhczq4o1_400.jpeg   7.43KB   6 downloads

LOL L.P. That's just dumb parenting.I would SMH if i actualy knew or saw someone tattoo or write on their child. Many people fall victim to that brainless stupidity everyday. I want to understand what classifies ghetto by wearing a hat a certain way. The hat is sweet though and people have differnt styles. Knocking the next man because someone doesn't like what you like (not speaking about you LP) is childish.

#124 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

Wayne > Kanye

Flat Brim hats > Old fashioned ones

/thread

#125 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:27 AM

Posted Image

#126 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:54 AM

Wayne > Kanye

Flat Brim hats > Old fashioned ones

/thread

good god, is this what our country has become?

#127 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,528 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

Yup, it's a hat.

#128 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,548 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

You know it's the offseason when a thread about a hat is the biggest hitter in the Panthers forum.

#129 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• ALL-PRO
  • 617 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

the 2nd hat may be termed "flat bill" but that is not what we are talking about here and not what the picture of the new hat shows. That hat is fine. The first example is, well, you nailed it so I don't have to lol.

plus black caps with the blue bill is retarded anyway.

false my dude, lol. That is the exact new era 59FIFTY hats we're looking at now. Just worn and broken in quite a bit.

#130 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

false my dude, lol. That is the exact new era 59FIFTY hats we're looking at now. Just worn and broken in quite a bit.

Right. I get that. It's how you wear it I guess. If you wear it as shown new in the pic... douche. If you "break it in" as is the recommended course of action for all hats throughout history (not unlike it is with all sorts of articles of clothing, pants, shirts, shoes, etc.) then you make a lot more sense and don't get laughed at by intelligent people as much.

The stiff brim look being delivered stiff to people who want to keep it that way and who buy the wrong size intentionally to avoid it being broken in and who leave tags and stickers and rock it back on the head using it for a fashion piece as opposed to a, well opposed to a hat, is what is dumb.

Dumb people can't help being dumb and often compensate by attempting to look cute. This hat is one such example. Yes there are people who can pull it off even a few that are white. Jesse James comes to mind. For the most part though there are a lot of ignorant looking wannabes slouching around the Malls displaying a persona that screams "look at me. I'm a loser and proud of it." offset slightly by another group of semi successful people (aka they have a job) who are drones without a clear sense of style of their own and a slave to whatever BET, JET and Ebony magazine tell them is cool.

I know plenty of black dudes who will laugh at that peacock bullshit just as fast as I do. It's not strictly a race thing. It's an intelligence thing and maybe even more so a self-confidence thing.

#131 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:42 AM

The hat has the words "New Era" on it, so I'm not suprised guys 40+ don't like it. I'm just wondering how you old cornballs decided it's only for black people or like jackoff said "ghetto". As far as getting women with it, you can pull a beautiful woman with a fuging top hat on if your game is right. I can't tell if this is stormfront(or whatever its called) or a Panthers forum.smh

oh yea

new flat bill>dirty ass hunting cap,cowboy hats and toupees

#132 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,367 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

that 39thirty someone posted isn't fitted. its flexfit. that means headaches for those of us with big heads. I may end up with a 59fifty after all in 7 5/8 or 3/4, and break it in the way thats been described. I still wish it were a black bill though.

#133 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

I am still curious about the "offense" question and whether blacks get upset when whites step on their fashion and such and the question I added about if rednecks get offended when black dudes wear workboots and NASCAR jackets.

The rest of this thread is pretty much cooked

#134 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,305 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

I refuse to let this thread die.

What is the Huddle's general consensus on snapbacks? They have certainly played an integral role in hat-wearing for many generations and just recently are taking pop culture by storm.

#135 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

snap backs > Velcro

Fitted > Snap backs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com