Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texans at Panthers (2 lower level tickets)

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have two lower level tickets (section 104, row 8, seats 9 and 10) for sale to this game. I have to go to a wedding and can't make it.

This game is on Saturday, August 11th.

Face is $83 each on these.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigdog10' timestamp='1342527519' post='1828191']
I have two lower level tickets (section 104, row 8, seats 9 and 10) for sale to this game. I have to go to a wedding and can't make it.

This game is on Saturday, August 11th.

Face is $83 each on these.
[/quote]
Texans fan here. I might be interested in these seats. I will be in Fayetteville for a family reunion on that day. I want to check with my brother before I commit to buy just to make sure that we can sneak away to see the 2013 Superbowl champion Texans play in my homestate..lol. I do pull for the Panthers but I didn't like the way they came to Houston and spanked us last year..lol. My family in Carolina are big time Panther fans. You guys should be excited about the upcoming season.

Posted · Report post

Let me know man.

I still have the tickets.

I don't normally like the idea of selling them to an opposing team fan, but this is pre-season and the Texans aren't half bad.

If you were a Steelers fan, I may reconsider....lol

Posted · Report post

I still have these and need to sell them.

Best offer gets the pair

Posted · Report post

How low will you go? I am a panther fan of course. Not really interested in buying preseason tickets, but if they are cheap I'd do it. And I emphasize CHEAP.

Posted · Report post

sold them about an hour ago for $50 each