Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last year's thread! Huddle League # 3

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey if there's still a spot I'm in stewardjdavid@yahoo

Posted

Any updates on this league? I'm ready to draft!

Posted

Yeah what's up, I'm all signed up I think.

Posted

any more room???

Posted

ill play if their still is room, my work isnt doing a leauge this year

Posted

I'd join if there's room. I'm usually in about 5 leagues each year, I'm in 3 atm.

Posted

Any updates on this league? I'm ready to draft!

Why would anyone want to draft before preseason was over. What happens when your #1 pick tears his ACL in the third preseason game??

Posted

Why would anyone want to draft before preseason was over. What happens when your #1 pick tears his ACL in the third preseason game??

It's part of the risk you take and part of fantasy football in general.

I've always had drafts around this time to allow the league to start by Week 1 and it always seemed to be the time everyone wanted to draft because everyone's ready for football.

Posted

So the draft is next tuesday (August 28th) and 8:30 PM. I hate partaking in drafts that have half of the picks are autodraft, so everyone try to do it! What can be more important than this? I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of random people i never met make dumb picks and laughing at their stupidity.

Posted

Also I would just like to vote myself best fantasy name/logo of all the leagues.

Posted

any more room???

I have a couple of slugs who have not responded to invite and just sent them a note. I've been a little guilty of not paying attention but with draft on Tuesday night will be pushing to get everything locked down by tomorrow.

send me a pm with your email address

Posted

I'd join if there's room. I'm usually in about 5 leagues each year, I'm in 3 atm.

see above jawny, send me your email address and I will try to see what I can get done today/tomorrow.