Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Deputies shoot, kill man after knocking on wrong door...

Who the hell answers a door pointing a gun...

The dude probably had issues. It's not like it was a no-knock stormed entry.

Who the hell answers a door pointing a gun...

The dude probably had issues. It's not like it was a no-knock stormed entry.

I don't disagree, but still... the cops should have announced they were cops... could have prevented this.

"did not announce themselves as law enforcement"

Lots of people answer the door with a gun in their hand depending on the time of day. It was the middle of the night in this case, which increases those odds.

Leave it to g5 to blame the victim.

It is embarassing how many idiots on here are blaming the cops.

They knocked on the door and a guy answered the door pointing a gun out at them.....the result was a fact of the idiot living there. If the same thing happened to me, I would have blown his ass away as well..

middle of the night, pounding on the door, unannounced...

all the homeowner's fault... :rolleyes:

'merica, fug yeah

If I got an unannounced loud "cop knock" ie loud bangs, in the middle of the night and I owned a gun, I'd probably grab it before I answered the door as well.

It is embarassing how many idiots on here are blaming the cops.

They knocked on the door and a guy answered the door pointing a gun out at them.....the result was a fact of the idiot living there. If the same thing happened to me, I would have blown his ass away as well..

Completely disagree and am not an idiot... I expect better of you hatter... that's the kind of poo Cantrell pulls.

The guy was not smart for pointing the gun, but it's not unreasonable for him to answer the door with one... the cops absolutely should have announced themselves, and the guy didn't come out shooting... sounds to me like they just saw the gun and started blasting away... what if it had been a kid with a toy gun? Justified to shoot him too???

the purpose of a no knock warrant is to prevent occupants from destroying evidence or arming themselves but if the police can't work at 100% address accuracy they should probably just stop doing it

also leave it to noted retard nc_biscuit to bring me up in a topic i hadn't even posted in

Thanks for proving my point.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BIgdaddyrockytop