Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cast your votes, should we have let d-will walk last year

Should we have let D-will walk   125 votes

1. 1. Should we have let Deangelo Williams leave via free agency last year?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

105 posts in this topic

Posted

DeSagana-Diop-Free-Throw.gif
2 people like this

Posted

Deangelo is on the team. It's time to move on from this tired topic. It needs a chance to rest. Seriously it's begging for some shut eye. Let's put it to bed for the love of god...if he's even real...ok off topic. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing if it sticks, I see.

Posted

and what will the yes crowd being saying if Stewart walks?

this thread will be bumped after this season.....when Williams sees the field less than Stewart AGAIN and becomes the unquestioned best RB on the roster....

All these "yes" votes are going to flip their poo.

But people don't want to acknowledge that possible reality...

Posted

Where's the option to vote for - A contract offer on par for a 29 year old RB who splits carries, ended the two previous years on IR, and is a 2 down back

1 person likes this

Posted

Where's the option to vote for - A contract offer on par for a 29 year old RB who splits carries, ended the two previous years on IR, and is a 2 down back

Blasphemy!!!! He answers fan question on live stream you fool!

Posted

this thread will be bumped after this season.....when Williams sees the field less than Stewart AGAIN and becomes the unquestioned best RB on the roster....

But people don't want to acknowledge that possible reality...

Teh d-willz is gonnas take teh paycut, tehys best friendz!!!

Posted

But people don't want to acknowledge that possible

Stewart is my favorite. Has always been my favorite. Love his athletic ability, along with his punishing running style. so much more fun to watch then williams.

what's that got to do witb williams getting his money?

nothing cept you want something else to stand on as you continue to argue the bad side of this debate.

Posted

Stewart is my favorite. Has always been my favorite. Love his athletic ability, along with his punishing running style. so much more fun to watch then williams.

nothing cept you want something else to stand on as you continue to argue the bad side of this debate.

Again, if Stewart walks after this year....after a season where the trend continues and he separates himself more as the best RB for this team....

Should we of paid Williams?

Simple question....And a very realistic possibility

Posted

i think what he's getting at is williams's contract raised the cost to keep stewart.

i don't think people realize that the starting price to keep stewart in carolina is what the panthers gave williams.

had they not jumped headfirst into a empty pool to keep williams, the odds of stewart staying would be very good.

Posted

i think what he's getting at is williams's contract raised the cost to keep stewart.

i don't think people realize that the starting price to keep stewart in carolina is what the panthers gave williams.

had they not jumped headfirst into a empty pool to keep williams, the odds of stewart staying would be very good.

Winner winner chicken dinner

But it is easier just to paint me as a blind Williams hater. Ignoring what Carolina did sets the table for a great RB in his prime to walk....leaving us with a 30 yr old RB (who while is a great pure runner) just doesn't fit ideally what we do.

Posted

I voted no because as a homer panther fan, my head's in the sand