- - - - -

So what the fug happens when Dwight comes to LA?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

So we can't be fans of players now? I'm a Bobcats fan, but I'm also a fan of Chris Paul and Kevin Durant. Ya'll question KT's fanhood, but he's done more for our bobcats message board and shown more support than a lot of so called Bobcat fans.

#62 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,621 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

Poor KT, flex your e-power little man. One day you won't have a forum to hide on and promote racism.

#63 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

They lose to Miami in the finals instead of OKC

#64 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

Remember when you showed your white racism towards Cam Newton? Yeah I do too. Don't think anyone will ever forget that. We know what you really think about him deep down inside.

Jesus you're pathetic....find a new routine KT, this one is laughable....

#65 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

So we can't be fans of players now? I'm a Bobcats fan, but I'm also a fan of Chris Paul and Kevin Durant. Ya'll question KT's fanhood, but he's done more for our bobcats message board and shown more support than a lot of so called Bobcat fans.

The funny poo is that 95% of "lakers fans" are Strictly Kobe fans.

#66 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:46 PM

The funny poo is that 95% of "lakers fans" are Strictly Kobe fans.

LOL. Just so much bullshit in this thread.

#67 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

LOL. Just so much bullshit in this thread.

Sorry man it's the truth, how else do you explain how hard "lakers fans" go about blaming everyone else when things don't go right, but act like Kobe won 5 rings by himself? Hell you yourself said "fug Derek fisher", a guy who made a living off of clutch shooting and was a key contributor to those 5 rings.

#68 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Sorry man it's the truth, how else do you explain how hard "lakers fans" go about blaming everyone else when things don't go right, but act like Kobe won 5 rings by himself? Hell you yourself said "fug Derek fisher", a guy who made a living off of clutch shooting and was a key contributor to those 5 rings.

95% of Laker fans aren't just Kobe fans, that statement is just fuging thoughtless.

95% of Laker fans are from here, in LA. And our organization is way more than just Kobe Bryant. It's Abdul-Jabar, Magic, Worthy etc...

Yes we have bandwagon Kobe fans, but that's because we are the best team in NBA history and we always will be. I don't hate fisher, I appreciate everything he did for us. But when all you hear is people saying "OH SO ARE YOU GONNA CRY WHEN FISH WINS ANOTHERR RING AND KOBE DOESN't???".

When you hear that as much as I did, you just start to respond with "Fug Fish, fug the Thunder". Oh and they lost, so all ya'll swallow my load.

#69 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

I don't post on this forum often, but I'm starting to realize quick that literally everyone takes that KT guy as a joke. He's got to be trolling half the time..

#70 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

I don't post on this forum often, but I'm starting to realize quick that literally everyone takes that KT guy as a joke. He's got to be trolling half the time..

Sadly, I think he believes pretty much every piece of racist BS that comes out of his mouth....

#71 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

Lol @ 95% of Laker fans being from LA or Cali. I know the majority of their fans are from that area, but that 95% is a little high there, bud.

#72 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

The Lakers have more bandwagoners than any team. Now that theyre in the Heat and OKCs shadow their fanbase is jumping ship to other teams. Look at Laker fans c47 and CarolinaPride jumping on Durants bandwagon after he ran thru Kobe and gang last playoff. LOL. Dudes started hollaring Go Thunder!

#73 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

The Lakers have more bandwagoners than any team. Now that theyre in the Heat and OKCs shadow their fanbase is jumping ship to other teams. Look at Laker fans c47 and CarolinaPride jumping on Durants bandwagon after he ran thru Kobe and gang last playoff. LOL. Dudes started hollaring Go Thunder!

So because I wanted the Thunder to beat the Heat to shut your ass up I'm a bandwagoner??? I'm not a KD fan dude, the kid just has serious game, and I'm not afraid to admit that like you obviously are about Kobe....

#74 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Lol @ 95% of Laker fans being from LA or Cali. I know the majority of their fans are from that area, but that 95% is a little high there, bud.

But X-Clown is allowed to say that 95% of our fans are just Kobe fans without that sounding ridiculous?

KT, you lose again. How does my cum taste you fuging fat black bandwagoner?

#75 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Howard is still playing games, I see. His agent has came out and said he's gonna explore free agency no matter where he ends up. Howard is gonna end up staying with Orlando this year lol. Bynums agent has also said that teams need to atleast speak with him first before trading for him. This deal is going to blow up, and both players will remain with their respective clubs lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users