Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

The Dark Knight Rises is really an Obama conspiracy.

fact check.com has him at 97.9% accurate. Wouldn't know that if i didn't listen to him!

factcheck.com isn't a site.

Thats probably due to the way he words the verbal diarrhea that comes out of his mouth. This case is a perfect example- he never directly says that the Batman movie is trying to help the Obama campaign, but he says things like:

"Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?"

"And there's now a discussion out there as to whether or not this is purposeful and whether or not it will influence voters"

"You may think it's ridiculous, I'm just telling you this is the kind of stuff the Obama team is lining up"

Technically, he never lied, he just said a bunch of bullshit. And the fact that you listen to him- lol

I listen to lots of analyst, and all of them are biased. All of them are full of sh&t one way or the other. But not being informed is more laughable to me. I just try to read between the lines as much as possible.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lorimark