Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kidd-Gilchrist to wear #14

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'll get an authentic navy one to add to my collection....

2 Miami Heat LeBron James (home & away)

2 Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan (home & away)

1 OKC Russell Westbrook (away)

1 Charlotte Hornets B. Davis (home)

No Larry Bird jersey?

:D

Posted · Report post

No Larry Bird jersey?

:D

I would wear a Bird jersey but dont have one. I have a lot of respect for him as a player and feel like he's the guy LeBron is chasing as 1 of the best SFs of all time. Next jersey I get outside of the Bobcats will be a old school Sonics. Possibly Payton or Kemp. Sonics had a great franchise with a lot of great players.

Posted · Report post

Everyone needs to buy an MKG jersey when they come out why they are still cheap, I belive they will be priced in the $60 range, because soon his jersey price will sky rocket.

Posted · Report post

Don't want a jersey with a hyphenated last name on it. I will go custom and order the navy blue #14 and just get MKG on the back.

#dope

Posted · Report post

Guess I'ma go ahead and cop me a MKG jersey when they become available. My unc finally got down with the bobcats and decided to cop some season tickets, so I'm sure I'll be at a lot of the games this year, as he won't be able to attend every game.

Posted · Report post

1. Nah bro there's no way you've been to more Hornets games than I.

2. Only ghetto people wear NBA jerseys out in public. And by "working out" do you mean when you are walking to the bus stop?

Im not fuggn GHETTO! and I wear NBA jerseys out in public you retard

Posted · Report post

Don't want a jersey with a hyphenated last name on it. I will go custom and order the navy blue #14 and just get MKG on the back.

#dope

No, youd look like a dumba$$ doing that. That aint dope fo so

Posted · Report post

Chuck, when you gonna get a Lin jersey? lol

Posted · Report post

Only jersey I own is a game worn Shaun Livingston jersey I won at the end of the season a couple years ago. I guess they do the jersey and shoe give away for the last home game every year and I got chosen. I was hoping for Jackson/Augustin/Henderson, but I was cool with Livingston cause I wore #2 in highschool.

Posted · Report post

No, youd look like a dumba$$ doing that. That aint dope fo so

Wrong, but thanks for weighing in.

Posted · Report post

Im not fuggn GHETTO! and I wear NBA jerseys out in public you retard

Anyone who wears any type of jersey out in public (except at a game, and the jersey better rep one of the two teams playing) is an asshat that should never be taken seriously.

It's like that moron who was bragging about wearing a Panthers polo to a job interview last year. Wow.

Don't do it, and you're welcome.

Posted · Report post

Wrong, but thanks for weighing in.

The person that is criticizing you wears NBA jerseys out in public. Anything he tells you to do you should do the exact opposite.