Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers at redskins

38 posts in this topic

Posted

i am going to this and and wondering who else is. Also if you have been to the stadium before what are some of the good seats i know that some have very obstructed view

Posted

I'm going as well. Going with about 4 other people. Most likely end up sitting lower level.

Posted

i am going to this and and wondering who else is. Also if you have been to the stadium before what are some of the good seats i know that some have very obstructed view

When I went to the Titans game last year. Me and my Uncle and cousin seat in the 500s which was in upper levels. They had very good view. But this time around I wanted something in the lower levels for the Saints** game. So I got my ticket in 200 section. I don't have no idea how good that view is ,but it is in near the field sorta speak. I don't have to climb those dumb ramps this year. :) But again like I said the 500 section in the upper decks where I sit last year had a good view.

Posted

You can see well from any section. Lower level is better(of course) but over all you can see well anywhere.

Posted

You can see well from any section. Lower level is better(of course) but over all you can see well anywhere.

Unless you got a guy/women who has a big hairdo sitting in front of you. LOL

Posted

cool. i heard some of the seats are like watching the game from a cave and its hard to see kickoffs like the lower 200 levels

Posted

cool. i heard some of the seats are like watching the game from a cave and its hard to see kickoffs like the lower 200 levels

Well if so then it sucks then. I'm stuck with the ticket and I'm going. :) Fun is fun!!

Posted

There aint a bad seat in the house. I'll probably be at the game, also. Witnessed the beat down Cam and crew put on em last year, and want to see them do the same to RG3 led team.

Posted

Unless you got a guy/women who has a big hairdo sitting in front of you. LOL

Then the people behind me will just have to deal with me standing most of the game...;)

Posted

Then the people behind me will just have to deal with me standing most of the game... ;)

Haha!! I hear that. :P

Posted

Sweet jesus you all realize this is an away game!!!!! and I believe I'm going as well, but have never been to a game in WASHINGTON!!!!

Posted

I know nothing about Washington's stadium.