Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Set for Panthers @ Chargers week 15 live!

48 posts in this topic

Absolutely. We'll especially have to meet up as we're going to be playing fantasy together. I thought, based on your name, that you lived in Maine though?

I had this same issue. The game isn't up on ticketmaster yet, but you can get tickets on stub hub.

Welcome to the Huddle, by the way.

I'm from Maine but will be starting graduate school in San Diego come August.

My seats are in section 5 row 9...can anyone tell me if these are obstructed view for certain?

My seats are in section 5 row 9...can anyone tell me if these are obstructed view for certain?

Yes they are, it's anything in the first 20 rows because there's no incline. It's not an extreme obstruction but there are gonna be certain plays that are hard to see.

I'm from Maine but will be starting graduate school in San Diego come August.

Gotcha. Guess you'll have to change your name to OneoftheFewPantherFansinCalifornia.

1 person likes this

Gotcha. Guess you'll have to change your name to OneoftheFewPantherFansinCalifornia.

I already have dibs on that name as an alt!

I don't know if I should wear my Cam or Smitty jersey to this game. I bought the Cam jersey the first available day last year, but now I don't want to look like one of those Cam-bandwagoner types we are getting labeled for, so maybe I'll do the Smitty. Or Gamble.

I don't know if I should wear my Cam or Smitty jersey to this game. I bought the Cam jersey the first available day last year, but now I don't want to look like one of those Cam-bandwagoner types we are getting labeled for, so maybe I'll do the Smitty. Or Gamble.

This is why I'm still waiting a little while to get a Cam jersey. I chose to get a Ryan Kalil of the new Nike style.

I might rock my white Smith though due to the heat.

I will be attending this game. Will be my first Panther game Ive went too. Havent got any tickets yet. Im like an hour north of Santa Barbara.

This is why I'm still waiting a little while to get a Cam jersey. I chose to get a Ryan Kalil of the new Nike style.

I might rock my white Smith though due to the heat.

It's that hot in San Diego the week before Christmas?

I'm surprised at our west coast fan base. I was at the Seattle game a few years ago too. There were a few thousand Panthers fans that I saw at the game. And that was during a God awful season. Add in some bandwagoners and we should be well represented even on the west coast.

It's that hot in San Diego the week before Christmas?

I've been surfing on Christmas numerous times.

I'm surprised at our west coast fan base. I was at the Seattle game a few years ago too. There were a few thousand Panthers fans that I saw at the game. And that was during a God awful season. Add in some bandwagoners and we should be well represented even on the west coast.

Nice! I was there too...unbelievable how we much momentum we had at the half then just died in the 2nd half.