Photo
- - - - -

Set for Panthers @ Chargers week 15 live!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

What is this obstructed view business? You really can't see the entire field from 15 rows up? Why would they host Super Bowls like that?

#17 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

We had a fairly large Panthers fan (and Huddlers) contingent at the AZ game last year tailgating on the great lawn. I had a row of hardcore AZ guys behind my seats, and their poo talking didn't last long. I was actually more worried about the wife punching their GF's because they were screaming in our ears deliberately. I had my mom and her BF with me too, so I tried to remain calm but my mom is pretty understanding of my pacifism going out the door when it comes to assholes and their bitch girlfriends. :)

Yea man I had some drunk bitch making a scene behind me too. I honestly don't think she ever watched a football game in her life, just decided to show up with her lame ass boyfriend all dressed up.

Did you see the fight in the parking lot right after the game?

#18 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

Ever get the ditzy chick asking why there's no yellow line for first downs?

#19 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

What is this obstructed view business? You really can't see the entire field from 15 rows up? Why would they host Super Bowls like that?

The obstructed view is because the first 15-20 rows or so have a very minimal incline and are field level, so between cameras and lifts and trainers and players you can't see the field all that well. Fine by me though, got two and I go mostly by sound anyway at the games and just watch the screen and then go home and watch my DVR later.

#20 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationTorrance, California

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'm going! Not exactly sure where the seats are though. My Bro in-law got them because his company has a contract with the S.D. stadium. My father in-law is a BIG chargers fan so it should be interesting.

#21 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,543 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

I have purchased two tickets for this game as well. I'm bummed to hear about the obstructed view, however. The tickets I bought are at the 45 just nine rows up behind the Panthers bench. Am I really not going to be able to see the field that well? If that's the case, I may try to re-sell them and get some others. When I bought them I figured I'd have the best seats in the house but I guess not.

Either way, let's get a Huddle tailgate going I'd love to meet some of you guys and booze.

#22 SHoCK

SHoCK

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

where did you buy tickets? im planning on going to this game but tickets werent for sale yet when I looked

#23 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

I have purchased two tickets for this game as well. I'm bummed to hear about the obstructed view, however. The tickets I bought are at the 45 just nine rows up behind the Panthers bench. Am I really not going to be able to see the field that well? If that's the case, I may try to re-sell them and get some others. When I bought them I figured I'd have the best seats in the house but I guess not.

Either way, let's get a Huddle tailgate going I'd love to meet some of you guys and booze.

Absolutely. We'll especially have to meet up as we're going to be playing fantasy together. I thought, based on your name, that you lived in Maine though?

where did you buy tickets? im planning on going to this game but tickets werent for sale yet when I looked

I had this same issue. The game isn't up on ticketmaster yet, but you can get tickets on stub hub.

Welcome to the Huddle, by the way.

#24 SHoCK

SHoCK

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

Thanks. :)

and just to clarify, if youre above the 25th row you should be good as far as obstructions right?

#25 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,543 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

Absolutely. We'll especially have to meet up as we're going to be playing fantasy together. I thought, based on your name, that you lived in Maine though?

I had this same issue. The game isn't up on ticketmaster yet, but you can get tickets on stub hub.

Welcome to the Huddle, by the way.

I'm from Maine but will be starting graduate school in San Diego come August.

#26 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,543 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

My seats are in section 5 row 9...can anyone tell me if these are obstructed view for certain?

#27 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

My seats are in section 5 row 9...can anyone tell me if these are obstructed view for certain?

Yes they are, it's anything in the first 20 rows because there's no incline. It's not an extreme obstruction but there are gonna be certain plays that are hard to see.

#28 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

I'm from Maine but will be starting graduate school in San Diego come August.

Gotcha. Guess you'll have to change your name to OneoftheFewPantherFansinCalifornia.

#29 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Gotcha. Guess you'll have to change your name to OneoftheFewPantherFansinCalifornia.

I already have dibs on that name as an alt!

#30 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

I don't know if I should wear my Cam or Smitty jersey to this game. I bought the Cam jersey the first available day last year, but now I don't want to look like one of those Cam-bandwagoner types we are getting labeled for, so maybe I'll do the Smitty. Or Gamble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com