• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

unbiased (or hell, biased if you want) opinions on the muslim brotherhood

speaking of this. isn't there a muslim word or phrase about deception that beck use to rail on about?

Glenn Beck wasn't bad 5 years ago but then he went psycho.

no man. its a word. nothing to do with Osama or Obama or Johnny Drama.

How about this- http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Someone reads Creepingsharia.wordpress way to much.

I hear it all the time. Ok I'm not capable of thinking without beck or limbaughs help. haha! It's you people who don't get that these shows are entertainment first. I stay informed on many levels and base my opinions on my lifes expieriences. Sorry that I agree with these guys most of the time. But as rushbo has said in the past," If you are 25 and have never been a liberal you don't have a heart. But if you are over the age of 30 and still a liberal? You don't have a brain!

I hear it all the time. Ok I'm not capable of thinking without beck or limbaughs help. haha! It's you people who don't get that these shows are entertainment first. I stay informed on many levels and base my opinions on my lifes expieriences. Sorry that I agree with these guys most of the time. But as rushbo has said in the past," If you are 25 and have never been a liberal you don't have a heart. But if you are over the age of 30 and still a liberal? You don't have a brain!

You're mistakenly making the assumption that I'm a liberal to begin with. It's funny, you are so caught up in the liberal/conservative shitshow that you can only classify into this false paradigm. When someone doesn't agree with you, being a conservative that you believe yourself to be, they must be liberal!

You're mistakenly making the assumption that I'm a liberal to begin with. It's funny, you are so caught up in the liberal/conservative shitshow that you can only classify into this false paradigm. When someone doesn't agree with you, being a conservative that you believe yourself to be, they must be liberal!

this. i can't stand lazy political stratification. i'm sick and tired of seeing "liberals think this" and "those liberals are ruining that" scattered all over vitriolic facebook (and tinderbox) posts.

this. i can't stand lazy political stratification. i'm sick and tired of seeing "liberals think this" and "those liberals are ruining that" scattered all over vitriolic facebook (and tinderbox) posts.

Interesting that you don't have a problem with the ( "conservtives think this" and "those conservatives are ruining that" scattered all over vitriolic facebook (and tinderbox) posts. ) which are jsut as prevalent.

I personally hate both, would rather see specifics discussed, than ideologies.