Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

unbiased (or hell, biased if you want) opinions on the muslim brotherhood

Don't understand how you hate someone you've obviously never listened to? They are not called the loving worldwide brotherhood. So, if you are not a muslim it's not for you. And I admit there won't be full scale attacks on the U.S. But they know how to tear down our system. And have been working at it for alot longer than our media has reported it. They have members working in our gov, as well as the govs falling in the mideast as well as the ones that were already friendly to them. They are not collecting power and influence for no reason.

Someone reads Creepingsharia.wordpress way to much.

I admit there won't be full scale attacks on the U.S. by Christians. But they know how to tear down our system and have been working at it for alot (one word fortheloss) longer than our media has reported it. There are Christians working in our gov, as well as the govs falling in the mideast (whatever falling in the mideast means, assuming this means the ones being overthrown) as well as the ones that were already friendly to them. There are Christians in government on EVERY CONTINENT IN THE WORLD!!!! They are in my neighborhood! They are on the UN SECURITY COUNCIL!!!!!!! They are not collecting power and influence for no reason!!!

speaking of this. isn't there a muslim word or phrase about deception that beck use to rail on about?

Glenn Beck wasn't bad 5 years ago but then he went psycho.

no man. its a word. nothing to do with Osama or Obama or Johnny Drama.

How about this- http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Someone reads Creepingsharia.wordpress way to much.

I hear it all the time. Ok I'm not capable of thinking without beck or limbaughs help. haha! It's you people who don't get that these shows are entertainment first. I stay informed on many levels and base my opinions on my lifes expieriences. Sorry that I agree with these guys most of the time. But as rushbo has said in the past," If you are 25 and have never been a liberal you don't have a heart. But if you are over the age of 30 and still a liberal? You don't have a brain!