Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kls11310

So much for re-signing Shirley...

38 posts in this topic

Ron Edwards is an old DT who has never played a down here....coming off an injury. Hope he can go but can't ink him back in like you can Beason.

Still a one man DL until guys become more than potential....

He's coming off a tricep tear, no exactly a life altering injury. He's a NT who was there for eveythinh last year, it's not like it'll be brand new for him.

I wasnt worried about the DL predraft and I'm not particularly worried now.

The dt position keeps looking up

He's coming off a tricep tear, no exactly a life altering injury. He's a NT who was there for eveythinh last year, it's not like it'll be brand new for him.

I wasnt worried about the DL predraft and I'm not particularly worried now.

I am not overly worried....Edwards is just a 33 DT who has never played a down here. I don't expect him to solve the issues and be a legit starter for 16 games.

Will be up to the LBs and Rivera's D scheme that makes or breaks the front 7 play....and I am fine w/ that. I am looking forward to it. So tired of safe and conservative base D that we have seen for seasons....

Looking more and more like the worst DL in the NFL. The good news is the rest of the NFC South's DL's aren't much better. If you could field a "best of the NFC South" you might get a halfway decent line.

gone are the days of carolina having a dominating defense.

get used to seeing a defense based on capitalizing on opportunity...the offense will score fast and enough to force opposing teams to play keep up/catch up, and the defense will sit back and take advantage of mistakes.

think of them as vultures instead of the hawks.

it's the same bend, try not to break stuff from the past several seasons.

off topic, I don't care about Shirley or Neblett. I just wanted to comment that I can never and I mean NEVER get past JOAT's sig .gif without watching at least 3 or 4 cycles.. It makes me smile.

2 people like this

Looking into the future next years DT class looks deep for the draft.

Looking into the future next years DT class looks deep for the draft.

carolina just drafted from a deep dt class.

carolina just drafted from a deep dt class.

Do you have the flux capacitor ready?

I'm also talking about 1st round talent. Hankins, Short, and Lotulelei will probably be definite first round picks were last years class was filled with guys projected all over the place for the same player.