Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best week ever. (Thank you SCP)

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this isn't necessarily team related but I would like to share.

SCP sent some panther swag to me and I got it finally. I'd like to thank you SCP for popping my jersey cherry. Hoover was one of my favorite players. Thanks so much for this man!

Now I have something to wear on game day's, besides my hats of course. Again thanks SCP!

post-8204-0-62112100-1342733809_thumb.jp

post-8204-0-62501500-1342733842_thumb.jp

8 people like this

Posted

Just curious - why have you never got your own jersey?

Props to SCP of course, just wondering why you would wear that one covered in beer and chili dog stains.

1 person likes this

Posted

On a side note I went jersey shopping yesterday and was shocked that a lot of places were still charging full price for reebok jerseys...and the only Nike jerseys in stores were #1

Posted

I asked this before and didn't get an answer, but how do I earn permission to view pictures on this site? It always tells me I don't have permission to view attachments...do I have to accumulate a certain number of posts on here or something?

Posted

Oops double post. :)

Posted

I know this isn't necessarily team related but I would like to share.

SCP sent some panther swag to me and I got it finally. I'd like to thank you SCP for popping my jersey cherry. Hoover was one of my favorite players. Thanks so much for this man!

Now I have something to wear on game day's, besides my hats of course. Again thanks SCP!

Congrats, btw. I got a crazy ritual, thats been going on for about 8 years....I have to buy a jersey before TC for good mojo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just curious - why have you never got your own jersey?

Props to SCP of course, just wondering why you would wear that one covered in beer and chili dog stains.

I don't know, just never got around to it. I have a lot of shirts, two hoodies, hats and even a freaking mini football. I guess I was never a jersey type of person. I always said I'd get around to getting one but never got around to it. Add the fact that they were expensive as hell too and I blew my money mostly on beer and women... hah.

Posted

I asked this before and didn't get an answer, but how do I earn permission to view pictures on this site? It always tells me I don't have permission to view attachments...do I have to accumulate a certain number of posts on here or something?

May be a problem with your browser. Don't think it's the site.

Posted

You're welcome dude.

I only wore it once Chaos LoL!

1 person likes this

Posted

Interweb high five!

Posted

Catman72 sent me a jersey to wear once but it looked like a dress on me so I sent it back. Thanks anyways Catman. You big fuger, you.

Posted

Damm can't believe you never had a jersey Ivan. I hold you as one of the top panthers fans here. I figured you'd at least have one, hell I've got 4. (2 Smith, 2 Cam)

1 person likes this