Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well Cbs doesn't know jack.

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Prisco has always hated on the Panthers. He used to trash on Delhomme any chance he got.

most people here do the same, go figure

Posted

well, no reason to get excited about the random, rambling musings of one crackhead parrot over another

media, hmph

Posted

What is Darin Gantts prediction?

Posted

Read the whole thing last night. Love the quote from the scout with "this team will be better" and then they give us a 5-11 prediction.

Yet Denver will probably go 11-5 b/c Peyton Manning is there!!!! Thats how mainstream media is. Once we get to the top, we'll be the darlings again.

Posted

Pete Prisco enjoys getting a rise out of fans, he probably knew this would piss us off. He's Darin Gantt 2.0.

Gantt just doesnt sugar coat stuff...I think he has had a better pulse on this team than anyone else covering

Posted

Yeah basically the entire article, which was not written by Risky Pete Prisco, details how the Panthers have improved all across the board. I bet Will Brinson cringed when he saw his name attached to that idiotic prediction.

Posted

Read the whole thing last night. Love the quote from the scout with "this team will be better" and then they give us a 5-11 prediction.

Yet Denver will probably go 11-5 b/c Peyton Manning is there!!!! Thats how mainstream media is. Once we get to the top, we'll be the darlings again.

yeah but he is negative. So far he is right but he could have easily been wrong last year had a couple of balls bounced different or refs called some stuff like they should have.

Posted

That is bc the article itself and record prediction aren't related...yet CBS put together

Posted

I asked the guy who wrote the article wtf was up with Prisco's prediction, he said "@willbrinson: @ECU2k6 @priscocbs LOL. I wrote the @panthers preview. Not sure what Pete was thinking there. (I like them for 8ish wins)"

Posted

Personally, I love being over looked. Under the radar baby. It's funny though because the team this year is better than the team LY, and we all know that Carolina was a few bad kicks from being 8-8.

The guy that wrote the article is a state fan, so he may be a panthers fan. Usually tougher on the team u pull for.

Posted

I asked the guy who wrote the article wtf was up with Prisco's prediction, he said "@willbrinson: @ECU2k6 @priscocbs LOL. I wrote the @panthers preview. Not sure what Pete was thinking there. (I like them for 8ish wins)"

If Prisco wrote the article it shouldn't be taken seriously. He is hands down on the short list for worst writers in the biz.

Posted

yeah, we're "under the radar"

lol