#1 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,057 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

I love ChicK-Fil-A

ATLANTA (AP) — Gay rights advocates were surprised Thursday that the president of fast-food chain Chick-fil-A has taken a public position against same-sex marriage.
Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy said this week that his privately owned company is "guilty as charged" in support of what he called the biblical definition of the family unit.
The Atlanta-based chain opened its first location in a Georgia mall in 1967 and grown to more than 1,615 restaurants in 39 states and Washington, D.C., with annual sales over $4.1 billion, according to its website.
"We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that," Cathy told the Baptist Press, the news agency of the Southern Baptist Convention.
His comments to the Baptist Press, the news agency of the Southern Baptist Convention, unleashed a mix of criticism and support.
"He's taking a bold stand," said Tony Perkins, the president of the Family Research Council, which is based in Washington, D.C. "Chick-fil-A is a bible-based, Christian-based business who treats their employees well. They have been attacked in the past about their stand. But they refuse to budge on this matter, and I commend them for what they are doing."

http://news.yahoo.co...nce.html?_esi=1

This is a email I received today from Esurance

Esurance has partnered with The Trevor Project — the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ youth — to sponsor their NTL movement.

In an increasingly digital world, texting or posting "NTL" signals to friends and family that we need to talk live. And we need someone to listen.

How you can help
Add your Facebook profile picture to our NTL photo mosaic. Your photo shows your friends that you've got their backs. For every photo added, Esurance will donate $10 to The Trevor Project (up to $50,000).

Posted Image

My insurance rates are way low I don't want to drop them and I love my Chicken not going to drop them either I wish they would both just shut the fug up about this..

I'm sick of all the gay talk and gay rights they should do what they have been doing for the last 100 years and blow each other in private.

I bet the owner of Chic Fil A likes it in the ass and Esurance privately hates queers.

I secretly hate everybody, I don't discriminate .

Have a nice day.

#2 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

I'm sick of all the gay talk and gay rights they should do what they have been doing for the last 100 years and blow each other in private.

Why can't those negros just sit at the back of the bus like they have for the last 60 years?

#3 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,948 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

People wanting rights are the worst

#4 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

For what it's worth - The chick fillet stance doesn't surprise me in the least. This is a fast food restaurant that is closed on Sundays after all.

#5 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,057 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:55 PM

I don't see the correlation between gay rights and civil rights.

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,482 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

ugh. why even take a public stance on this at all? what good is it going to do?

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,482 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

gays are being denied civil rights.

gay rights = civil rights being denied to gays.

#8 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

You can't be serious.

#9 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,057 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

I'm not a gay basher just don't care to hear about it from my insurance company and chicken joints...It's a bad business to piss off a potential customer or lose existing customers.

#10 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:01 PM

You're right. Those business owners should have just kept the negros out, or at least kept them on separate water fountains. Taking a stance on that poo....I bet they lost business.

#11 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,057 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

This thread was more intended towards businesses that take a stance not about my personal views I wish they would keep it to themselves.

#12 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

Nothing changes....if no one ever changes it.

#13 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,057 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

You're right. Those business owners should have just kept the negros out, or at least kept them on separate water fountains. Taking a stance on that poo....I bet they lost business.

You really want to turn this into the civil rights movements of the 60's I see... back then black people was treated like poo and it wasn't cool being beat and had to ride on the back of the bus and all that crazy poo they had to go through.

Current day: I don't see gays being forced to drink from another water fountain or forced to ride on the back of the bus or being beaten by the police when they get together. I don't see any signs on restaurants/ hotels that say Heterosexual's only.

#14 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

It's a hyperbolic example but it's still has correlation. Discrimination is discrimination, the height of the atrocity is irrelevant.

#15 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

What if straight people couldn't pull social security, or something similar? I mean, they aren't getting beat up and forced to sit on the back of the bus or anything, it must be a-okay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com