Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

ChicK-Fil-A hates gays and my Insurance company supports them

545 posts in this topic

This made me lol

Dear Religion,

While you were arguing what chicken sandwiches were okay to eat and who should marry who, I just landed on Mars.

Sincerely, Science.

This made me lol

Dear Religion,

While you were arguing what chicken sandwiches were okay to eat and who should marry who, I just landed on Mars.

Sincerely, Science.

And I created Mars

Sincerely, God

And I created Mars

Sincerely, God

And I created God

Sincerely, Bronze Age Bedouin Goat Herder

2 people like this

Brother sister, or mother-son relationships lead to some terrible issues with children. That's why it's illegal.

Gay marriage is completely different. Completely.

People with health problems are also more likely to have unhealthy children.

I've never seen a serious proposal to make it illegal for fat people to have kids.

Man you are the gold winner of the reach-o-lympics today.

And I created Mars

Sincerely, God

you know where the name Mars comes from right?

Honestly, the most confusing thing about this whole debate is how many people think Chic-fil-a has good food.

It's not that bad, in fact I don't mind getting it once in a while. The problem is they don't really have a lot of choice there.

It's the "Stepford Wives" mentality of the employees that freaks me out a bit. They seem way too happy for people working in fast food. That may be an endorsement of the company culture for some, but kind of creeps me out.

Honestly, the most confusing thing about this whole debate is how many people think Chic-fil-a has good food.

I wouldn't be able to eat there even if they weren't run by bigoted white trash.

Peanut Oil

It's not that bad, in fact I don't mind getting it once in a while. The problem is they don't really have a lot of choice there.

It's the "Stepford Wives" mentality of the employees that freaks me out a bit. They seem way too happy for people working in fast food. That may be an endorsement of the company culture for some, but kind of creeps me out.

my pleasure.

I wouldn't be able to eat there even if they weren't run by bigoted white trash.

Peanut Oil

if you stopped eating at every restaurant in the south that was run by bigoted white trash your selection would collapse exponentially.

see I feel dirty just reading that.