Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

ChicK-Fil-A hates gays and my Insurance company supports them

528 posts in this topic

If this is because of the owner's comments, it's BS. Elected officials shouldn't and can't kick out or prevent businesses over their stated opinions, it's a direct first amendment violation.

Now if their hiring/firing or service policies violate state/city laws, then by all means.

Not sure what kind of laws Boston has on the books. I would hope that the Mayor of Boston vetted this statement with the city's lawyers prior to making his comments.

Might make for an interesting lawsuit.

once again, rodeo and i agree and no, it's not that rare actually that we do.

All I know is I have never had bad service or had a rude or surly person take my order at a Chik-Fil-a. All the people who work there, even the high school kids act really nice to the customer and do their job well. And the sammiches are quite tasty.

So you had no problem with the 90 out of 100 chickens they killed that were heterosexual?

Of course, but Christians are the issue, since they only covet/love heterosexual chickens. Let them account for the 90% of fryer hens not laying in sin.

I am starting to think you are egging me on.

Eating at CFA is something I struggle with on a weekly basis. I don't agree with their philosophy and they openly discriminate against homosexuals is wrong and backwards. I feel like a hypocrite eating there.

I grabbed lunch there today and the woman beside me ordered a #1 combo. When she was asked what she would like for her drink she said "what light beers do you have?" She was being dead serious too.

The employee laughed and said "I wish we served beer here."

Eating at CFA is something I struggle with on a weekly basis. I don't agree with their philosophy and they openly discriminate against homosexuals is wrong and backwards. I feel like a hypocrite eating there.

It's harder mentally than anything. I am boycotting them now and I was put to the test the other day when I was in a South Charlotte shopping center with a Chick-Fil-A I go to often. I bit the bullet and went to Wendy's and got a new burger called the Son of Baconator instead. Tasty, let's all try new things and not feel hypocritical!

1 person likes this

Do people realize that being against gay marriage is not the same thing as being anti gay? I can see that its sort of in the same field, but at the same time, its really not that close. Its part of the CEO's religious belief. When there's solid proof people are being fired or denied jobs or service for being gay, then there's a problem. Until then, I don't think any of us want a country where there's such intolerance of peoples religious views. This whole Chicago Mayer preventing a business from opening should be 1000 times more concerning to people. This is government stepping in on our freedoms big time!!

What if the Chik-Fil-A owner said something negative towards global warming. San Francisco going to ban the restaurant for that?

Who's being intolerant?