Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

ChicK-Fil-A hates gays and my Insurance company supports them

528 posts in this topic

Probably the middle grissle (sp?) piece in the center of a breast. I can't stand them either.

i hated them before bc of the fugin pickles....bunch of assholes

Probably the middle grissle (sp?) piece in the center of a breast. I can't stand them either.

That's it.

So nasty

i hated them before bc of the fugin pickles....bunch of assholes

Number 1, plain, sweet tea. There ya go.

That's it.

So nasty

I'd almost rather have that than the standard chicken sandwich patty that's been chopped up, processed and pressed over and over several times to get that perfect (artificial) eatability and shape.

Real breastmeat has a little gristle, god bless it. Sure its a little nasty, but I'll gladly eat around it and prefer it over a standard chicken sandwich.

I'd almost rather have that than the standard chicken sandwich patty that's been chopped up, processed and pressed over and over several times to get that perfect (artificial) eatability and shape.

Real breastmeat has a little gristle, god bless it. Sure its a little nasty, but I'll gladly eat around it and prefer it over a standard chicken sandwich.

Yeah, I don't eat that type of chicken either. Honestly I don't eat chickfila often.

The chicken I make at home doesn't have that gristle in it.

It depends on how it was butchered and how much rib meat stays attached, I guess.

Just got done with lunch at Chic Fil a. Chicken Sandwich, side of fruit and a lemonade. Good stuff. And they were very busy. Must have been Milf and daughter day. Lots of hot mom's there today with their daughters. :)

Yeah I doubt they lose business in a state that just made all unions illegal except those marriages between a man and woman.

I fully expect them to get more business in the backwater places they are concentrated in, being homophobic can be good for business in lots of locations.

I fully expect it to have almost 0 long term impact on their business one way or another. Americans tend to forget things quickly.