Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChicK-Fil-A hates gays and my Insurance company supports them

545 posts in this topic

Posted

i hated them before bc of the fugin pickles....bunch of assholes

Number 1, plain, sweet tea. There ya go.

Posted

That's it.

So nasty

I'd almost rather have that than the standard chicken sandwich patty that's been chopped up, processed and pressed over and over several times to get that perfect (artificial) eatability and shape.

Real breastmeat has a little gristle, god bless it. Sure its a little nasty, but I'll gladly eat around it and prefer it over a standard chicken sandwich.

Posted

I'd almost rather have that than the standard chicken sandwich patty that's been chopped up, processed and pressed over and over several times to get that perfect (artificial) eatability and shape.

Real breastmeat has a little gristle, god bless it. Sure its a little nasty, but I'll gladly eat around it and prefer it over a standard chicken sandwich.

Yeah, I don't eat that type of chicken either. Honestly I don't eat chickfila often.

The chicken I make at home doesn't have that gristle in it.

Posted

It depends on how it was butchered and how much rib meat stays attached, I guess.

Posted

Just got done with lunch at Chic Fil a. Chicken Sandwich, side of fruit and a lemonade. Good stuff. And they were very busy. Must have been Milf and daughter day. Lots of hot mom's there today with their daughters. :)

Posted

Yeah I doubt they lose business in a state that just made all unions illegal except those marriages between a man and woman.

Posted

I fully expect them to get more business in the backwater places they are concentrated in, being homophobic can be good for business in lots of locations.

Posted

I fully expect it to have almost 0 long term impact on their business one way or another. Americans tend to forget things quickly.

Posted

557066_4295240457527_757005510_n.jpg
2 people like this

Posted

I fully expect it to have almost 0 long term impact on their business one way or another. Americans tend to forget things quickly.

Maybe. Though in 30-40 years when American society has almost completely accepted homosexuality Chickfila could be looked at in a bad light. But I'm sure there were a lot of companies that were prejudice towards black people and we don't even remember their stance now. It will be interesting to watch it all play out. And by "all" I mean watching the acceptance of homosexuals in society get played out.

Posted

Maybe. Though in 30-40 years when American society has almost completely accepted homosexuality Chickfila could be looked at in a bad light. But I'm sure there were a lot of companies that were prejudice towards black people and we don't even remember their stance now. It will be interesting to watch it all play out. And by "all" I mean watching the acceptance of homosexuals in society get played out.

Big assumption here, acceptance of homosexuals in society seems to be cyclical and highly sensitive to locale.

Posted

Yeah we don't even completely accept black people in a lot of places. But you know what she means.