Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dark Knight Rises SPOILER ALERT THREAD (with a preface that contains no spoilers)

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Took itself too seriously. Glad I only went to see it as a matinee. Still a fun movie, but not anywhere near earth shattering.

Posted

You guys think this is better than godfather? Shame.

i'm going to commit a sin and admit i've never seen the godfather trilogy. or scarface. i own scarface on dvd and have never gotten around to watching it.

Posted

Scarface is surprisingly bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

Now this thread has turned to poo. Scarface is a classic.

Posted

i believe you. i keep meaning to watch it but i'm never in the mood. its on my bucket list so untangle your emotions

Posted

There is honestly no reason to be chided for disliking Scarface or never seeing it. Consider yourself less worse for the wear.

Posted

its a long ass movie. who's got that much time other than college kids

Posted

Truly amazing. I can't begin to express how impressed I came away with this movie. I still prefer the second one over this one though. Just slightly because of Ledgers performance. Bane stole the show in my opinion. I'd totally forgotten about Thalia in all the comics I've read and didn't see it coming, although I should have picked it up. I guess I was very mesmerized by everything. This movie lived up to the hype in my eyes.