Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

More WTF is wrong with people news

26 posts in this topic

Using tragic and disgusting stories as a platform for your personal agendas is just plain ignorant.

1 person likes this

Using tragic and disgusting stories as a platform for your personal agendas is just plain ignorant.

Hey man you can't call an African American "ignorant" because they will use it as a synonym for something else.

And KT there was no crack cocaine at the murder scene so it's probably safe to assume the shooter was of European descent.

Why dont you refer to them as thugs? The power of whiteness. LOL.

I was thinking the same thing

The shooter looks "safe". He's not black and he doesnt have on a hood. Bet they never saw it coming.

AyRJSkSCcAAeXDf.jpg

"James Holmes Myspace Photo -- Had no friends on Myspace besides the MySpace founder Tom"

via TMZ twitter

I wonder if Tom is his uncle...

The shooter looks "safe". He's not black and he doesnt have on a hood. Bet they never saw it coming.

He was wearing a full on gas mask, and was carrying a rifle, a shotgun, and 2 handguns I believe.

He was wearing a full on gas mask, and was carrying a rifle, a shotgun, and 2 handguns I believe.

And nobody saw this fuger? WOW.

And nobody saw this fuger? WOW.

Well he went around the back of the theater, but I still dunno how nobody would've noticed.

Well he went around the back of the theater, but I still dunno how nobody would've noticed.

People dress up at these midnight Batman showings. They were suppose to have one tonight here.

He blended in. Not hard to hide guns dressed in a black costume