Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Left Wing Media Says shooter a tea partier

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

meh

Posted · Report post

Yeah, can;t be true. No way. Not possible.

Posted · Report post

What a bunch of knee jerk ass wipes

http://www.huffingto..._n_1689471.html

Original statement was qualified with "we are not sure". Within minutes there was a retraction and an apology. I would be surprised to see the individuals involved make the same type of mistake again. This type of situation is unfortunately not that unusual in breaking news incidents like this one.

Initially it was reported that the Oklahoma City bomber was likely a Muslim terrorist, turned out to be a white Christian militia extremist. Were you as outraged then?

On the other hand Fox News sued for their constitutional right to lie to the American public and their viewers are more misinformed than people who don't watch any television news. Are your sensibilities bothered in any way about that?

Posted · Report post

hard to believe any political bloc would posture to turn this against another political bloc and make them look bad

i mean that never happens

Posted · Report post

I've heard anywhere from a 3 month old to a 6 year old has been shot. An aspiring sports anchor has been killed and revived numerous times. The shooter was a veteren and now he's not. The news is full of fuging poo. They don't know a god damn thing.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

cnn and other major news networks initially reported that the individual mandate from the PPACA had been overturned in a crushing defeat for obama.

i guess the media was biased to the right for those 3 minutes amirite.

reading the article it looks like they found the dude's name on a tea party site but it was just a coincidence. the network then withdrew the claim (if you could even call it that-the original statement was doubt-ridden) and rushed to apologize, the assholes.

Posted · Report post

He had an ak. Now it's an ar. And he was dressed like the joker. That's all per nypd. NYPD. Hello....

Posted · Report post

i find it amusing that the same dipshits that continuously worship huffnpuff rail against fox news when they're opposite sides of the same fake coin

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well, it is Huffington Post. That site is a steaming pile of poo trying to pass itsf off as a legitimate news site.

it's the huffington post reporting on something that was on abc.

in a stunning ironic twist it appears that you didn't actually read the article but rather jumped on the bandwagon based on context alone like brian ross allegedly did.

i find it amusing that the same dipshits that continuously worship huffnpuff rail against fox news when they're opposite sides of the same fake coin

huffington post, an aol company

Posted · Report post

yeah, she's full blown capitalist making her money off of mouth breathers

thanks for reminding me of something that happened 2 years ago